Chapter 26

I was sitting in the back of the ambulance, holding onto Rianna's hand and praying to God, something I hadn't done for ages...

'God please don't take Rianna from me, she's more than one of my best friends; she's my sister. If you take her from me I'll have no-one left. Not even my real family care about me as much as she does...'

We arrived at the hospital and she wheeled away from me, whilst a nurse directed me into a room to sit down and wait. I didn't even know what had happened to her...

I took out my phone, trying to think of someone to call. All I knew was that we were at Guy's hospital or something like that. I wasn't planning to call my mum, she wasn't even in the country and it wouldn't make sense for me to call any of my brothers... then I remembered that Meisha and Karina knew her too...

I called Meisha... it went to voicemail.

I called Karina. It rang for ages until she finally picked it up - there was loads of noise in the background as well...

"Yo darg! Where you been at you hoe... I've bare been tryna call you and ting... silly hoe try ghost on us,"

"Karina where are you?" I asked

I heard her move away from all the noise and enter somewhere quieter.

"I'm with Meisha and them at some rave... are you aight, coz you sound like you been crying."

"I'm at the hospital with Rianna. I don't know what's happened to her though, nobody's telling me anything."

"WHAT THE FUCK?! Did she go link them Brixton man?"

"Yeah... but-"

"I FUCKING TOLD HER NOT TO GO! SHIT MAN. What hospital you lot at?"

I told her what hospital we were at and she said she and Meisha were on their way and she would explain why she was so angry.

**

I was sitting in the waiting area, facing the wall. All of a sudden Kyle sat down next to me. I looked up at him, and then looked in the direction he had come from. Derome, Karina and Meisha were all coming towards us.

Why the fuck was Kyle here?

Meisha sat down next to me and started asking me bare questions and then Karina decided to drag me away from the waiting area. Meisha followed behind us.

"What did she tell you about them man?" Karina asked.

I tried to remember...

"Nothing really. She just called and asked me to follow her, so I said yes." I said

"Did she say anything about Bradley?"

"Nope... oh yeah, just that they had broken up, but she says that all the time, alie?"

Karina closed her eyes in frustration and flopped against the wall.

"Wait what's wrong I don't understand?" I said, looking at Meisha

She coughed and then spoke

"We think Bradley set her up. Apparently, he told her to deliver something to them man... but Derome and Kyle just told me that Bradley said he was sending them a girl for them to fuck..."