Chapter 87 - Hoe, Please

I was sat next to the window, staring out onto the street below. It was about 7.30am and I had been awake for about ten minutes.

I had woken up to loads of tweets and instagram requests from random people. It seemed like the war with Mercedes was spreading quicker than I had anticipated.

The picture I had put up of her was all over social media, and everyone wanted to know what was going on. Of course it seemed to everyone that the video she had leaked of her and Kel was recent, but I knew better, and me posting the picture was my revenge.

I had already received a couple of messages from Kyle, telling me I needed to get my priorities straight and that I was becoming a bad mother. How dare he?! I sat up with Kari every night til she slept, I knew what she wanted to eat when she was sad, I put her before everything in my life, I knew I was a good mother and I didn't want or need his validation. He was a weekend dad and now he had moved to a whole other country, not considering how his daughter might be affected. He had no idea at all what it takes to really be a good mother, I had to be strong for the both of us.

I understood where he was coming from, but he needed to tone it down, shut the fuck up and take a seat. Kyle knew better, we both knew that.

Kel was in the shower, I knew he hadn't slept much. He had a lot on his mind; his family were not really speaking to him, our relationship still wasn't on the best of terms and now he feared losing the career he had worked so hard for. I went downstairs and was going to make him breakfast but then I realised there were still no pots or pans.

I sighed and went back upstairs, changing into tracksuit hottoms and a black t-shirt. Just as I put my clothes on, Kel appeared.

"Where are you off to?" He said, drying himself off

"To get us some breakfast and get some food in this house." I grabbed my bank card off of the dresser and put my car keys in my pocket.

"Don't be long, Manny and Cam will probably be here soon." We kissed quickly and then I left.

***

Mercedes had been sending out a steady strenam of tweets about me, calling me fake and saying I was a gold digger and then saying I had saggy breasts and a "worm out" vagina.

This bitch was really tryna take the piss, I wish I had fucked her ass up when I had the chance.

I replied to her tweet: 'lol my vagina is so worn out yet the guy you wanted for his fame and money kept coming back to get it every chance that he couldt? Bitch, you're ignorant AF!'

Then I sent out another: 'as for these saggy breasts you speak of, hoe don't ever get it twisted, my shit is tighter and firmer than yours and you ain't even had no baby! #winning .. Come find me in the master bedroom if you're really 'bout that life. Stay in ya motherfuckin lane bitch.'

I put my phone down and continued drivimg back to the house.

This beef seemed like it was never gonna end, and I didn't even want it to come across like we were fighting over Kelvin, coz I sure wasn't. This tramp hoe was tryna clown me and disrespect me, but she knew if she ever saw me face to face she woukd run.

When I got back, Kel, Mackie and Taylor were sat at the kitchen table, on Taylor's laptop. They were all crcking up at something and when I walked in they began laughing even more.

"Oh shit, the keyboard warrior is back!" Mackie said, laughimg

I laughed then spoke,

"Remove the keyboard and I'll still be that warrior."