Chapter 88 - I'm in Miami, Bitch!

Mackie had ended up sleeping on our sofa that night, and the next morning Taylor still wouldn't let him in.

When I knocked, she responded saying she was okay but just wanted to be alone, so Kel and I went downstairs to sit by the pool while Mackie was allegedly working on a master plan to make her forgive him.

It was still a little early in the day, it was about 12pm and most people in our hotel had probably slept in because of staying out late to party, so we were snuggled up on a lounge chair, with the sun beating down on us.

Luckily it was a really private hotel so paparazzi weren't around trying to get pictures and heckling us.

"So babe, what should we do today, I have the day off so we can do whatever you want." He said, putting his arm around my waist.

I shrugged, "I don't really know, what is there to do around here? Partying, eating, shopping?"

"We could do all of the above." He said, sliding himself closer to me. "Plus a little more," He whispered, kissing me slowly.

Our kissing was interrupted by the vibration of his phone. He looked at the screen then answered it.

"You okay?" He said, sitting up a little

The person said something then he passed the phone to me.

"It's Taylor." He said, as I took it from his hand

"Are you alright?" I was worried, something might have happened.

"I think the baby has come out or is coming out. I need you." She sounded heartbroken and desperate.

"I'm coming, hold on." I hung up and gave the phone back to Kel as I stood up and wrapped myself in my mesh cover-up.

Kel reluctantly got up and picked up the glass of orange juice he had been drinking.

"Should I get Mackie, what did she say?"

I shook my head

"I think it's best if we don't get him, just in case. You go to our room, I'll get you guys if we need you." I said as we entered the lift.

Once we reached our floor I went and knocked on Taylor's door.

The door opened slowly and she stood there in the same clothes from the night before, holding a huge srunched up wad of tissue. The tissue had some blood on it but not a lot.

"Is that the...." I said, looking at the tissue.

She nodded and fell into my arms, crying,

I led her into the roo, and closed the door behind me. I didn't know what to say or do, I had never really been in this situation before.

"What do you wanna do with it?" I said, referring to the tissue.

She shrugged

"I guess flush it away, what else can I do?"

I nodded

"Mackie is responsible for this, and I will never forgive him for robbing me of my child. I've had enough, I refuse to take his shit anymore! I stood by his ass when he went to prison all while I was fucking pregnant, I was one of the only people going to see him and sturuggling to provide for my son. If it wasn't for Kel, I'd have been left with nothing. My family can't help me financially so Kel helped me out by givjng me a job. I don't know what I'm going to do now but all I know is that I do not want to be around either of them. Kelvin has always known when Mackie has been cheating yet he always acts like he knows nothing, they're just as bad as each other. You saw how he came to warn him when he found out that we had arrived at the festival, what a dick!" She spoke as she cried a little