078

"What do you mean you're quitting the case! We paid you to figure out where he lived!"

Everyone seemed to be sitting in silence in the living room while Yoongi had gone out to the hallway to answer a call. As of now they could all tell what the call was about and they felt their hope shattering at the news.

"No I don't want a refund! I want you to find this fuc-" A loud groan seemed to be heard as Yoongi stormed back in the room throwing his phone on the ground ignoring as it shattered. "He left our investigation for a more important one! He just flat out hung up on me!"

"Okay." Namjoon said in response desperately trying to think of a new solution out loud. "So should we hire another private investigator?"

"You know how much work it was to find a personal investigator since what we're asking for is technically illegal? What if we waste more time trying to find another one and they just end up quitting and switching to a different case! I'm not paying for someone to do their job only to quit it once they get a better offer!"

"Well you're rich it's not going to kill you to hire another private investigator." Jin said in response. "Besides it was the best thing we had so far."

"Hey, everyone needs to just take a deep breath and get their own attitude in check." Taehyung said as he looked around to see everyone basically glaring. "We all haven't slept much since Jimin has gone missing and us tearing up ourselves is just making it worse and possibly making it longer for us to find him."

"He's been gone since Thursday morning." Jungkook said mumbling  mainly to himself. "And it's like midday Saturday now. He's only been missing for a little over two days."

"A lot can happen in two days."

Jungkook slightly jumped at Yoongi's comment, surprised that someone had actually heard him talking to himself. He didn't mean to make them worry more, he was just trying to make sure that he was mentally keeping  up with the situation and was aware what was going on.

Except now everyone seemed to be worrying  about everything that could have happened. Taehyung  and Jungkook brought up slight things about Bon Hwa and they could only imagine what Jimin would be going through right now.

A beep seemed to fill the silence and Yoongi glared at his phone that was on the ground as it probably had a shattered screen. Namjoon was closest to it and picked it up and due to his reaction it was obvious his phone screen was a mess but Yoongi didn't care. He was rich anyways so why would broken phone be a problem for him? He'd just buy a newer and better one.

"He sent us a neighborhood." Namjoon said as he looked around at everybody. "It's where he narrowed down Bon Hwa's house to be."

"That's on a really shady part of town."

"If we have a neighborhood we can try and figure out where he lives ourselves!" Hoseok said ignoring Jin's comment as he stood up. "And we can go and get Jimin back! We all can go Yoongi and I have our own cars and-"

"Hoseok, you're the one who said we need to be sensible here."

"What else do you want us to do? Sit here and wait?"

"That's not what I was criticizing."  Namjoon said as he got up stretching. "We're going to go find Jimin but not in your and Yoongi's cars. You guys own sports cars, you know how suspicious that'd be in that shady poor part of town? We're taking Jin and I's car."

I have two concession stands this week so I'll be getting home at around midnight on Tuesday and Thursday. I should be able to update since I have a couple prewritten chapters though~