053

"So he just started crying?"

"Yeah." Hoseok responded as he held onto Jiminie who had fallen asleep in his lap. "I'm assuming he's even littler than normal since he's been super clingy."

"Has he eaten?"

"He drank some milk earlier, but barely any of it. I can't tell if it's because he's in a younger mindset and isn't as hungry in it or if he just flat out refuses too."

"He was in a younger mindset when he ate dinner with us after Taehyung and Jungkook came over. When he was in an older little space he refused to eat more cookies but later he didn't care so maybe since he's extremely young he is just mentally full? He's too young to fully process everything which includes the toxic thoughts he has about his weight."

The red head simply nodded in response as he looked at Jiminie. He had explained everything to Yoongi except he didn't mention how Jimin had slipped out of little space last night. He didn't want the older getting upset with him not waking him up because of that even though now he realized he probably should of.

He sighed as he moved Jiminie's pink hair out of his face. The little had his blue pacifier slipped between his lips while he was sleeping and was cuddling his stuffed cat toy. Hoseok could recall him referring to the stuffie as Kitty at one point but when he had been crying earlier he hadn't even been able to complete coherent words.

His thoughts were interrupted as his phone rang and he had to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hoseok, thank god! The recital is tonight and Taemin is sick and can't help the kids with their last minute adjustments can you come in and help?"

"I'm actually a bit busy." He replied as he looked at the sleeping little. "Can't Momo come in and help or something?"

"You're the only one who knows the routine they're doing! Please we really need your help right now. The recital will be a mess without you! You know I barely ask favors but, please, I really need you to come!"

"Well I guess I can come for a hour-"

"Thank you so much, Hoseok! I'll see you then!"

The older sighed as he looked down at Jiminie and slowly moved him to be on the couch by himself. He didn't want him to wake up and start crying so he prayed that he'd stay asleep long enough for him to go talk to Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok said as he walked back to the bedroom where the older was getting dressed for the day. "You're wearing a suit?"

"There was an emergency at work and I have to go. Sorry I can't help with Jiminie today, babe."

"But I have to go to the dance studio." Hoseok said as he thought about the phone call he was just on. "I promised to help since the recital is today, it was an emergency."

Yoongi froze thinking through the situation they were in. Neither of them could bring Jiminie along and the fact that he was in an even younger state of mind didn't settle well with them. They just recently had established how Jiminie was struggling with self confidence and eating so they really needed to talk to him about that whenever he fell out of little space.

"Do you think we could call Taehyung or Jungkook to watch him?"

"They don't know about his eating habits and I think that'd make Jimin angry at us if we told them." Yoongi mumbled as he tried to think of a solution. Of course those two probably wouldn't notice Jiminie's eating habits and simply brush it off as him having a smaller appetite due to him being in a smaller mind set but Yoongi didn't want them to come over. They were nice but he felt like they had been against Jimin moving and the fact that Hoseok and him were already leaving the little alone would make them want Jimin to move back. Selfish as it was Yoongi didn't want that to happen so he chose to not contact them. "I can call Namjoon! He said he knew a little!"

"Namjoon? Are you sure he'd be up to watching Jiminie?"

"I'm sure if I say Jin can come he'll agree to help us. Besides he must know stuff about caring for littles since he already knew one when I was talking to him about Jimin!"

"I'm fine with it." Hoseok said as he looked at Yoongi who was grabbing his phone already calling his friend. "You sure it'll turn out fine though, right?"

"Positive."

Sorry this update is a bit late! I had a really rough day yesterday and didn't want to get online until I could force myself into a happy mind set. But it's all okay now! I'll try to update twice today to make up for not updating yesterday~