071

"So you're saying your friend is a little and likes to act like a kid when being an adult gets too hard for him?"

Jungkook groaned at the police officer's response and he could tell everyone else in the room was getting angry as well. After he had found Jimin's phone and found actual evidence that pointed the kidnapper to being Bon Hwa he had ran to the living room and woke up the four who still were there. They all seemed a bit angry and Jin immediately went to baby him thinking he was in little space, which caused the youngest to blush, but he refuted by showing the evidence he had to them.

They all immediately rushed to the police station and Taehyung had luckily just gotten out of questioning. Jungkook then had to form a small lie about him being with his family out of town and explain that he just got back in Seoul for questioning. And after that they all came into a room with police officers to tell them how they had found who was responsible.

Except it didn't seem to be going well.

"Yes but that doesn't matter right now!" Jungkook said in response gritting his teeth as he disregared the uneducated officer about his cruel opinion of little space. It seemed to hurt him even more knowing that he was possibly a little now too. "We clearly have evidence about who kidnapped Jimin!"

"Okay but why would he even want to kidnap Jimin again? They broke up years ago and it seems a bit random to come after him now. I don't want to call in some random guy for questioning when he's done nothing wrong."

"This is a kidnapping case!" Yoongi said as he stood up obviously angry. "You should be doing everything you can to get him back!"

"He hasn't even been missing for a full 24 hours, we can't just do a full out investigation over him. We called the surrounding apartments as that was protocol but none of them seemed to notice anything different the apartments, there are usually a loud place anyways." The woman sighed as she went and typed something on her computer. "There's not even security cameras there to find anything to add to this investigation."

"What you need to do is progress the investigation! And investigating this one guy is how to do it!" Yoongi said as he looked back at Jungkook and Taehyung who seemed to be sitting by each other. He could notice Jungkook seemed to be leaning away from the olders touch and he only could put that on how he was in little space and had yet to talk to his boyfriend about it yet. Yoongi did feel bad about him not having time to discuss that but he was happy they were putting Jimin's safety as a priority in their lives. "What was this bastard's name again?"

"Lee Bon Hwa."

"I can search him up in our system." The lady said as she clicked on her keyboard and projected a picture on the screen for everyone to see. "I'll click through pictures and tell me when you see the one you're talking about."

Minutes passed as everyone looked to Taehyung and Jungkook. They were the only two who knew what this person looked like as the other four had only come into Jimin's life recently.

"There!" Taehyung said as he pointed at the screen causing the woman to stop. "That's him."

Namjoon felt a bit astonished seeing the man on the screen. He had expected some creepy geezer but instead it looked just like some average guy. That fact seemed to scare him even more as this was someone he would just overlook if he met them but in reality he had kidnapped one of his newest friends.

"Yoongi." Hoseok said pulling on his boyfriend's sleeve to sit down. The older noticed how Hoseok seemed to look pale and immediately sat down asking if he was okay. "I'm fine but you remember him, don't you? He's the guy who was holding the big bag when we entered Jimin's apartment."

Everyone in the room seemed to freeze at Hoseok's words and Yoongi quickly looked back at the picture wanting to puke. Thinking over it now this guy was definitely the one who they had seen and they both even had chills thinking how suspicious he was.

A big bag. That big bag probably held an unconscious bloodied up Jimin and the two had just walked past him joking how creepy he was.

"You have to arrest him." Yoongi said as he looked at the woman who seemed calm. "He's a criminal and deserves life in prison!"

"You guys need to calm down a bit. You technically have no evidence for me to find this guy and call him in and blame him for a serious crime like this."

"You admit kidnapping is a serious crime but you won't do anything to help us get Jimin back!"

"I'm going to have to ask you all to leave." The woman said as she grabbed onto her phone in the room signalling them all to leave. "I'm on multiple cases right now so I have other work to do. I'll get someone to try and track that phone number but other than that I can't do anything else for your wannabe child friend."

Hoseok had to hold Yoongi back from doing something he'd regret and they all walked out of the station making there way on the street. It was around 7am now and they all were extremely tired but more annoyed over the situation the police left him in.

"She's not going to do anything about it just because she thinks Jimin is some freak for being a little! I need to go back and whoop her-"

"Yoongi, stop." The older froze hearing his boyfriend's harsh tone as he wasn't used to him being like that. Hoseok was almost always positive and even in this situation Yoongi didn't expect him to get angry at him of all people. "Get back over here before you make the situation worse. You're not supposed to do things to stress me out, we talked about how we work through stressful situations sensibly."

Taehyung seemed to look at the ground at those words and felt nervous thinking about Jungkook who was standing right beside him. He had yet to talk to the younger about how he slipped into little space yesterday and there didn't seem to be a possible situation where he could discuss that yet. He felt bad for knowing the younger was so stressed he had slipped into that position and Taehyung never talked through stressful situations with him, he just piled more stress onto the younger.

"Sensibly." Yoongi muttered as he looked at his boyfriend as he took a deep breath. "How are we going to do this sensibly?"

"We're all going to go back to the apartment," Hoseok said as he glanced around making sure everyone was in agreement, "and talk this through."

"Your plan is to talk this through? That's-"

Before Yoongi could say anything else in rage Hoseok glared at him causing him to shut up again and nod in response. Acting rash wouldn't help the situation and everything could get worse.

"Alright, as long as we'll find a way to get Jimin back safely."

The MTV Video Music Awards are tonight and I love award shows so much and plus P!atd is actually going to be performing there as well~