011

Taehyung was extremely stressed. He had been sat besides Jungkook watching television for the past hour but he had kept glancing towards his phone to see if Jimin had messaged again.

Jungkook wasn't oblivious to how tense his boyfriend was and he knew not to try to initiate anything sexual right now. Taehyung had known Jimin longer than he had and Tae seemed to always be concerned for their friends health.

Of course sometimes Jungkook would get jealous of how Jimin seemed to be his boyfriends priority but he didn't need to be concerned of him causing them to break up. Jimin had been the one to get them together in the first place and it was around that time that the two had been so caught up in their feelings being mutual that they didn't notice the type of relationship Jimin had gotten himself into.

"Baby he said he'd be back at eight."

"But what if he's in trouble?" Taehyung said as he moved his head into Jungkooks neck. "We really should have told him to text every fifteen minutes to make sure he's safe."

"Hey this is Jimin we're talking about, not Jiminie." Jungkook said laughing as he kissed his boyfriend forehead. "He's twenty two and he definitely would contact us if he had any issues."

Taehyung simply hummed in response starting to relax until he heard a knock on the door. He immediately bolted up and ran to find Jimin standing outside the door rolling his eyes.

"Jimin!" Tae yelled as he jumped on the older wrapping him in a bear hug. "You came back early!"

"Get off me before I slap you for not using honorifics, Tae."

Jungkook laughed as he watched his boyfriend jump off of Jimin and latch back onto him instead. His boxy smile seemed to be back on his face and his positive attitude was radiating.

"I figured you'd be worrying for no reason so I decided to come check on you before I go to bed." 

"So I'm assuming your outing went okay?"

"Hell yeah" Jimin said as he kicked his foot up to rest on t he door frame making him do a wall split. "Do you like my new shoes?"

"Are those Gucci?" Taehyung seemed to let go of Jungkook and rush back over to Jimin and stare at his shoes. "They are! Those are the ones from the new season even!"

Taehyung had some Gucci items in his closet but he wasn't rich at all. He just saved his money and always spent the free cash on things that made him happy, such as Gucci clothing. Jungkook may have also every now and then slipped some of his cash into Taehyungs saving just so his boyfriend could be happy and dress fashionable too.

"Yeah Yoongi gave them to me. Hoseok was going to give me some of the Balenciaga shoes he had outgrown but those all were ugly as fuck."

"Who's Hoseok?"

"My boyfriend." Jimin responded giggling as he moved his leg off of the wall. "He's Yoongi's sugar baby."

"Woah so you're not dating Yoongi then?"

"Oh I am,  I'm just dating his other sugar baby too." Jimin said acting as if saying he was in a poly relationship with his friends was a normal thing. "They're really nice and Yoongi lives in this gorgeous apartment too, we spent today watching a movie and they even let me choose the movie! It was so fun and we got to watch Finding Nemo-"

"Finding Nemo?" Taehyung questioned trying to proceed with caution with his next question. "Did you slip into little space while watching it, hyung?"

"No Tae I don't slip that easily." The older responded an edge to his voice showing he had been offended by the question. "And I don't plan to have being a little ruin my relationship."

"That's completely your choice, Jimin hyung." Jungkook said as he grabbed his boyfriends arm to stop him from making the situation worse. "As long as you're happy we'll be fine with whatever you choose to do."

Jimin seemed to nod grinning with what Jungkook had said to him. It was his choice and being treated like an adult and giving him the opportunity to choose his own decisions really made him feel better about himself. Taehyung just wanted what was best for the older but he couldn't help but accidentally baby him with his decisions sometimes.

Jungkook knew how to find an in between for the two and they were both grateful for that.

"Thanks Kookie." Jimin responded ruffling the youngers hair and laughing at how Taehyung seemed to pout because of it. "I'm sure you two want your alone time now so I'll be heading back to my apartment."

Jimin closed the door as he walked away and Taehyung seemed to stare in shock before going to open it again. Jungkook quickly grabbed his boyfriends arm before he could do anything else and smirked at him.

"But Jimin! We haven't hung out with him-"

"-since this morning." Jungkook said as he finished Taehyung's sentence and bit onto his ear causing the older to moan. "And you've been thinking of him all day. I want you to just focus on me now."