016

"He didn't drink his chocolate milk."

"He fell asleep before he could!" Hoseok said smiling as he thought back to the little that was left alone on the couch. "He was way too immersed in paw patrol to even remember the chocolate milk he asked for."

"Do you think he's going to wake up in little space?"

Hoseok seemed to tense at Yoongis question thinking through the possibilities. If he woke up in little space they'd just be putting off the inevitable of explaining they knew he was a little. Normally they could imagine that as an easy conversation as both of them were completely okay with that but after what Yoongi had heard of Jimin wanting to keep it a secret they both felt a bit confused.

Why was he so ashamed of being a little? There was nothing wrong with it, in fact they both seemed to love him more because of it. But would Jimin give them the time to explain that they truly cared about him? Being a little was a personal thing and he had accidentally slipped in front of two people he barely knew.

But these two people he barely knew were his boyfriends, he was dating them. Were they moving too fast? Yoongi and Hoseok could only hope they hadn't forced Jimin to accept into something he was uncomfortable with and didn't want to tell them.

"I don't know what would be worse."

Suddenly they heard someone stirring from the other room and they both froze. 

"Y-Yoonie? S-Seokie? Where are you guys?"

Hoseok quickly ran to the other room noting the panic laced in the littles voice. He looked to see Jiminie looked around his eyes starting to tear up realizing he woke up alone. 

"Jiminie! It's okay." Hoseok said as he wrapped his arms around the younger to give him a hug. "We would never leave you."

"Where's Yoonie?"

"He's making dinner! Do you wanna go see him?"

The little eagerly nodded as Hoseok picked him up and they made their way to the kitchen. Yoongi wasn't the best at making food but he had always been able to make simple dishes. He didn't know what type of food Jiminie liked so he just stuck some dinosaur nuggets in the oven hoping they'd suffice. Heck he didn't even know what type of food Jimin liked either. 

"I hope you're hungry!" Yoongi said as Hoseok sat Jiminie down at the table who was smiling at the two of them. "We've made an extra special meal for you!"

"I am!" The little said giggling at how nice the two were to him. "I haven't eaten all day!"

The little seemed to continue giggling as Yoongi and Hoseok froze and looked at each other in confusion. When Yoongi had called Jimin earlier he had said that he already had eaten lunch, Hoseok could recall that as Yoongi had the phone on speaker during the conversation. 

"Jiminie, sweetie, didn't you eat lunch?"

The little quickly shook his head as he looked between the two guys getting confused as they seemed to look at each other.

"Maybe he felt uncomfortable to ask to get food since we were going somewhere?" Hoseok said as him and Yoongi tried not to think of the worst case scenario. "Did you eat breakfast, Jiminie?"

"I was busy cleaning my arm."

"Some guy was trying to get him to go home with him." Yoongi said whispering to explain the previous situation to the confused Hoseok. "He's the guy who I helped at the mall the other day."

He nodded to what his boyfriend had said and looked back at the smiling little. He seemed excited to be having dinner and had even asked for chocolate milk earlier so surely he was just too busy to have eaten earlier today. They couldn't overreact on a small issue like that but what if he only ate when he was a little?

Yoongi and Hoseok both couldn't deny that he did seem a bit too light for his height and his ribs were slightly visible when he hadn't had a shirt on earlier. 

"Well let's get you some dinosaur nuggets then!" Yoongi said as he pulled out the food trying to lighten the atmosphere. "Do you want some ketchup with them too?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you need help eating, sweetie?"

"Mhmmm!" He said shaking his head as he shoved the food in his mouth with his hands while Hoseok and Yoongi laughed. "I can eat by myself Imma big boy!"

He seemed to quickly scarf down the food leaving no remains except for the ketchup he had gotten on his hands.

"Wanna go take a bath!"

Hoseok and Yoongi both seemed to freeze at Jiminie's words as they saw the little move off his chair keeping his ketchup covered hands from touching anything. He looked at the two with expectant eyes and tilted his head as neither of them had gotten up to help him.

"Jiminie, we haven't talked to your big self about the limits or anything when you're in little space." Yoongi said trying to explain the situation to the confused little. "We can't help you with stuff like that unless we have consent from when you're big."

"But I wanna take a bath!"

The two boy looked back at each other trying to think how to fix this situation. Jiminie seemed to be pouting and the two didn't want to cause him to feel sad again, but they definitely couldn't help him take a bath without having consent from him while he was big.

"I don't think so, sweetie." Hoseok said as he got up and picked up Jiminie. "Here we can wash your hands at the sink though!"

Jiminie frowned as he stuck out his hands for Hoseok to help wash them. He wanted to be able to go and take a bubble bath but he knew that he wasn't supposed to whine too much or he'd get in trouble. He didn't know the rules here and he couldn't help but imagine them being the same as his past caregiver. 

Taehyung and Jungkook always reminded him of what the rules and punishments they had for him so he wouldn't get too nervous but these people were complete strangers to Jiminie. He was acting too comfortable and beginning to whine around them, and only bad boys did that.

Jiminie didn't want to be called a bad boy again.

"Sowwy for wanting to take a bath." Jiminie muttered as Hoseok rubbed a paper towel through his hands to dry them. "I'm weally sowwy."

"Jiminie there's no reason for you to be sorry." Hoseok said as he crouched down frowning as the little seemed to refuse to meet his eyes. He could see that Jiminie was starting to think too much and over apologize and that broke his heart. He couldn't tell what age Jiminie was specifically but he definitely shouldn't of been apologizing as much as he was for wanting to take a bath. "You don't need to apologize we're the ones sorry that we can't help you right now, we just don't want to make it seem like we're taking advantage of you."

The little slowly nodded in response as he yawned and his eyes became droopy. Hoseok smiled as he looked back at Yoongi watching them.

"Do you want him to just sleep in the bedroom with us?" 

"Yeah." Yoongi said not even hesitating for a second. He knew Jimin would be freaking out when he woke up with his boyfriends figuring out he was a little but being together already would help them discuss the issue quicker. Plus when Jiminie had woken up earlier alone he sounded so scared and Yoongi didn't want to be the cause of his panic. "I'll go and tuck him in, you can clean up here."

Hoseok nodded knowing that since Yoongi had made dinner it was his job to clean everything  up. So he quickly got to work while his other two boyfriends went to the bedroom and quickly fell asleep. 

I'm doing a summer speech class for college credit and I did an informative speech over kpop! The teacher did dock my grade because i choose an "unrespectable topic" which I guess is fine, he's allowed to have his own opinion after all. The teacher also forgot to add me into a class groupchat which is kind of a bit weird since there's 5 students in my speech class including me. And he also created an assignment and told everyone in that groupchat to do it and since I'm not in the chat I didn't know about the assignment but he said he's still giving me a 0/100 on it. I'm sure he has a lot of work being a teacher and I don't want to get angry at him just because he forgot about me and is docking my grade. But I'm going to keep trying my hardest and show him that I actually care about his class!