Hi NK he muttered gritting his teeth.

Now you saw me, I still can't believe you are getting

Yeah yeah i know getting married, he completed NK's words, I know everyone has been telling me that. Now you also don't start with it.

Hey hey relax Nannav mere Bhai, remember, lambi Haas aandar to control your anger.

It's saans NK,

Oh yeah, sorry I meant that, he said touching his ears. By the way where is your hone wale pati haa Nannav he teased.

It's Patni NK, and stop with your stupid teasings, he replied.

Oh sorry, but where is she ?? I want to meet my bhabhi he said smiling.

She's next to you.

NK turned his head to look at Khushi, he was mesmerized by her beauty.

Oh wow Nannav look at her, she is too beautiful. When did you get so lucky huh Nannav mere Bhai he said.

He gave out his hands and said hi im NK, I'm mean Nandhkishore but NK in short.

Khushi just folded her hands and said, namaste hum Khushi hai ( Hello I'm Khushi). NK withdrew his hand seeing her folding her hands and said namaste namaste, he folded his hands too.

Arnav smiled seeing his cousin a lil embarrassed, take that NK and he smirked inwardly.

Khushiji you are so beautiful,

Ji dhanyavad ( thank you ) Nanhe ji.

Wow you already gave me a name, how cool is that, I really like you Khushiji, he smiled.

Arnav glared at him, but NK was too busy to even notice that deadly glare.

Hume bhi aapse milkar bohot Khushi hui ( I also liked meeting you ) she smiled saying that.

Arnav thought 'What the' she never use to smile like that at me, he was getting jealous.

He said ,Khushi come let's go, i have to talk you.

No no, NK retorted and said, Nannav you are going to be with Khushiji your whole life, so let her be with us for now, saying that he dragged Khushi with him and went away.

'What the', Arnav was hell irritated, NK I'm going to kill you 😁😁

Hi everybody, NK shouted all the members looked at him and were happy.

Aree NK bitwa tum kab awaat ho haa ?? Humka pataya bhi nahi ?? ( Aree NK bitwa when did you came ?? You didn't even tell me ??).

Mami said making a pout.

Mamiji I'm really sorry, actually I was coming to meet you first but then I saw Nannav so u decided to meet him first, because he's the centre of attraction naa.

Everyone laughed hearing that.

Arnav was pissed at him, he muttered stupid monkey NK.

Nani announced acha chalo, let us begin the Sangeet ceremony now, so everyone was seated and enjoying the performance.

First the Gupta's were doing their act, next the Raizadas. Everyone was enjoying it.

Khushi was so happy seeing them so happy, he was giggling and bouncing up and down from her seat, Arnav was surprised seeing her like that and looked at her, forming a smile on his face.

Khushi saw him staring at her kept silent.He chuckled seeing her.

After all the performance, NK came to the stage and said Nannav mere Bhai.