Brooklyn

"August I'm tired of you putting shit in this damn cart that you aren't gonna even eat."

"I am gon eat da shit. Shut up."

"You shut up bitch."

He straight faced me and I couldn't contain my laugh.

"Ion know who got you thinkin' dis is dat but it ain't."

"Nobody got me thinking anything. Slanky ass."

"Shit dis bitch on tour seemed to think otha wise."

Instantly getting annoyed I got the rest of the items we came here for and left out with him hot on my tail. The car ride was tense but I didn't care at the moment.

August loves to play and joke around so it wasn't that I was mad he was playing, it's just some shit you don't play about.

Your away from your family for two months and you mean to tell me you ain't thinking about getting some outside pussy? Yeah right.

I know August loves me and I can tell he cares for me but who's to say he won't slip up under pressure. Call me dramatic but I just didn't think that was funny.

Pulling up to the house I tried to get out but he held my wrist tight.

"Can you atleast tell me what's wrong?"

"Nigga. I obviously started acting like this after something you said. Your smart figure the shit out."

"I was jus playin' witchu to make you mad."

"Oh really?"

"Yea."

"Well Chris was eating this pussy every night."

And with that being said I got out the car and got the groceries and went into the house.

I knew that would strike his nerve pretty good. Chris has a girlfriend and he honestly just he playing to get underneath August's skin but me saying that I know it would make things suspicious.

Purposely finding out somebody's weakness and using it against them in a joke wasn't coo but it was gon be coo today since he thought he could do it to me.

"Hey Sheila."

"Hey Brooke. Whea August?"

"In the car mad. Being a baby."

"Oh. I'm sad I gotta leave. I wanted to find me a suga daddy while I was out hea."

"True that." We both laughed.

"So you like it out here?"

"Yes it's beautiful. Nice city."

"Yeah. I'm glad we moved here. Such a upgrade from Cali."

"I agree."

Moments later august came in with the same pissed off face and I smirked enjoying every little moment of it.

"Boy what's wrong?"

"Ma she said my nigga was eatin' ha pussy while I was gone."

Sheila's face was priceless.

"Nah but tell her what you said To me before that."

He stood there and said nothing so I decided to speak for him.

"He said some strippers didn't think he was slanky and stuff like that while he was on tour."

"See now you just addin' stuff on to it. I ain't say shit about strippas."

"Y'all both actin' like big ass baybehs. Brooklyn let a nigga do anything to ya that's not my son and watch me fire yo ass up. And August don't play wit my daughter. That's not coo. Rather it's a joke or not."

"Yes mam." We both said.

Sheila made us on last meal before she left which contained of Macaroni, Greens, Ham, Yams, and sweet potato pie. So basically thanksgiving came early this year.

We took our showers and we were out like a light after she left.

**

It was a rainy day and me and Aug both had nothing to do today so we've literally been underneath each other with ofcourse Lani in the middle.

Watching movies, ordered pizza, and ofcourse we've been trying to get Lani to take a nap so we could get some action in but she wasn't going.

"Bae?"

"Yes?"

"I luh you."

"I love you too." I chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing it was just random. OH SHIT." I said at the cereal killer that was in the movie.

"Yo ass so damn dramatic."

"Nah that nigga just came out the wood works. On my mama."

"You'on even like yo mama."

"So." We both laughed.

"I want anotha' baybeh?" He said catching me off guard.

"I do too. Question is, should we have one right now?"

"I mean why not? When was you tryin' too?"

"I mean I'm still healing from the abortion mentally aug. don't you think after the wedding will be a good time?"

"We don't even got a date for dat mafucka."

"Exactly. Give me a wedding and we can have all the babies you want."

"Man Ight." He said grabbing my hand.

Life was amazing.

Very short update guys I'm sorry😩 This is my second week of school so yes I'm back to being in hell.

Updates will be slow but just know I'm trying!