"I don't know!" I sat on the floor and cradled my head in my hands. "I don't know who you are."

'You better start thinking because as you're sleeping, everyone is conspiring against you. Jordan is probably going to hand you over to Colton himself. Logan is going behind you're back, and Makayla is getting ready to stab you in the back. Mason hates you for putting his sister in danger and Jake hates you too because he loves Mason.'

I shook my head back and forth. "No. They would never do that to me. They are like my family."

A person manifested in front of me. A hand reached out an touched my forehead. 'If you really believe that they wouldn't betray you, remember last night.' It pushed harder and all the fuzziness in my head dissipated.

It felt like a million knives were stabbing my head and a painful scream tore out of my throat.

"Daytona! Wake up!" Jordan kneeled above me and was shaking my shoulders. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

I threw myself at him and cried into his shirt. "I remember.I know what happened last night Jordan."

He sat next to me, moving as little as possible so I could stay holding onto him. "Well that's good news right?"

"No. It's horrible Jordan." Balling my fists into his shirt I cried even harder. My head and body felt a lot better, like my hangover was completely gone.

Well I didn't have a hangover in the first place.

"Well do you want to talk about it? I know it helps to talk about things." He rubbed my back in circles, and this time it comforted me instead of making my skin crawl.

"I," breathe in, "I don't think I'm completely ready to say it out loud yet."

"Well that's okay too. I'll be waiting for you, whenever you're ready." He gave me a soft smile that made my stomach calm.

"Thanks Jordan. That means more to me than you know right now." I leaned my head on his shoulder and took deep breathes.

"No problem Daytona. I will always be here for you." He moved his hand up from my back and started to gently stroke my hair. "Well, what do you want to do?"

"Honestly, can we just go to the beach?" I closed my eyes and imagined how it would feel: the sun hitting my back as I laid against the warm sand, the sound of waves crashing against the shore. Seagulls cawing as they swooped down from the sky to snatch up any food they could find. Because if things went the way she said they were going to tomorrow, it might be my last time at the beach for awhile.

Jordan looked really confused for a minute. "May I ask why? Sure it is a little warmer then it has been the past few days, but it's still really cold for the beach."

"Please, Jordan. Even if you just drop me off, I just really want to go to the beach." I played with my tights.

Jordan studied me. His blue eyes gazing into the deepest parts of my soul. "Okay. Let's go, but we are not getting in the water."

"Deal!" I jumped off his bed and tripped, falling onto the floor with a thud.

"Um," Jordan peered over the edge of the bed at me. "you okay down there?"