Chapter 8

(A/N hey guys! Here's a picture of Alissa Violet as Caroline. She's honestly so pretty what the heck?? But anyways what did you guys think of the last chapter?? It was so much fun writing that chapter. I feel like things are going to fast?? What do you think? I hope everybody has a good day. Love you all! 😘❤)

Logans POV

"What do you mean you can't find her?!" I yelled into the phone. Tyler called me several minutes ago letting me know a drunk Daytona was loose in the club. Then when he went to go get her she was gone. So was the guy she was with.

"Care to explain to me how you fucking lost a drunk Daytona in San Francisco?!" Tyler kept apologizing but it wasn't going to make Day randomly appear out of nowhere.

"Well if she comes back to the club keep her with you. I don't care if she fights you don't let her out of your sight. I'll drive around looking for her."

I grabbed my jacket off the chair and my keys.

I walked out of the door and slammed it behind me. I started my car and gunned it out of my garage.

She could be anywhere in the city by now. Hell she could've gotten picked up by a stranger and could be out of the city.

The thought only made me hit the gas harder. I drove to the Undergrounder where she was earlier. I would start from there after I laid into Tyler for loosing her.

I pulled up to the place cursing to myself.

The area was a bad spot in town. Drug deals were going on and I got more and more worried about Daytona.

Tyler stood outside of the doors, pacing, and running his hands through his hair. I had to resist the urge to punch his sorry face the moment I set eyes on him.

"What the hell!" I ran up to Tyler.

"Look I'm sorry man. I stepped out of the place to call you because she wasn't listening to me, but when I went back inside she was gone." He leaned against the wall and I walked inside hoping to get some answers.

The first place I checked was the bar, some lady named Lisa helped me, "Do you know a girl named Daytona Lyn?"

"D? Yea sure I know her. I'm still waiting for her to come pick up her bag. Wait why? Is she in trouble?" The bartenders face all of a sudden became serious.

"She's not in trouble. She's just drunk and my friend may or may not have lost her." Her eyes widened and she ran to the back.

When she came back she was holding a black bag, "Here this is D's. It has her clothes in it and her cellphone. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I can tell you the last I saw of her was with some guy named Sean."

I took the bag and walked outside to Tyler.

I shoved the bag at him and he opened it, "Uh what's this?"

"It's Daytona's bag. She left it with the bartender. It has her phone in it and clothes." I reached for the bag but Tyler held it away from me.

"Give me the bag Tyler." He shook his head no and I pinned him by the shirt against the wall, "Give me her bag. You don't get to have this since you lost her." He hung his head and gave me the bag.

"Go find her Logan. Please." I headed back to my car to continue the search for Daytona.

I drove down a random street shouting Daytonas name. When I turned onto another random road and stopped to look at her bag. Why would she have a bag with clothes in it and her phone?