Chapter 14

Later that day, I had gone over to Logan's house and we both just hung out and watched Netflix.

And no, we did not 'Netflix and Chill'.

But somewhere between watching Clueless and Mulan, I had fallen asleep.

And now, here I am, waking up in Logan's bed again. Though he was not here with me, my heart still pounded with the thought.

Logan seemed to get to me in ways people haven't in a long time.

I felt around for my phone, but it wasn't on me, I figured it must've still been downstairs.

I threw the sheets off of me and reluctantly climbed out of the bed.

I didn't know where Logan or Tanner were so I just casually walked downstairs into the living room.

On the couch sat both of them. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty," Tanner said in a sing-song voice.

"Ugh what time is it?" I groaned and plopped down on the couch between the two.

"11:30." Logan handed me my phone. "Oh and by the way your parents will be home at noon."

"What?!" I jumped off the couch, even though I had just sat down. "Noon?! I have to go. I have to be there when they get there. I- I..." I trailed off in thought, remembering the last time I wasn't there when they arrived home.

I shuddered.

"I can take you Daytona. Logan has something to do in a few, and he can't be late for it. So I'll take you." Tanner stretched out after he finished his sentence.

"Cool, but we need to leave like now." I paced the floor in front of him, wearing down the rug.

"Yea, yea I've got it Princess. Let's go." Tanner grabbed his hat and keys from the coffee table.

It was the first time I noticed, but both boys were fully dressed, looking as if they were playing on leaving the moment I woke up.

I assumed they had probably been up for a while and decided to get ready, or maybe they just went out for breakfast.

I slide into Tanner's red Charger when an odd thought popped up into my head. "Hey Tanner. How'd I get upstairs last night."

In past years I had a slight problem with sleep walking, so I was praying it wasn't that.

And by slight, I mean major.

In third grade I was spending the night at my friend Ashton's house with her and her brother Mason. The next morning I woke up downstairs under their Christmas tree.

Then in eighth grade, some girl had a slumber party and I was invited, let's say I wasn't invited to anymore sleepovers.

So the very thought of sleep walking had my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"Well I came home late last night, and when I walked in you and Logan were passed out on the couch. By the way, it was super cute and I totally took a picture. Wanna see?"

Tanner pulled out his phone and his home screen was a picture of Logan and I asleep on the couch.

Logan had his arms wrapped around me and I was snuggled into his chest.

My cheek color deepened and tried to ignore the way my heart was pumping every time I looked at the picture.

"Anyways. You still haven't told me how I got upstairs. And why is that your home screen?" I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Well I carried you upstairs and let Logan sleep. As to why I have it as my home screen, come on! How can I not have my baby brother and his girlfriend cuddling as my home screen."