"Can I put some music on?" I asked but didn't really wait for an answer. I grabbed his phone, which was conveniently sitting in a cup holder, and plugged in the aux cord. I swiped through his Spotify until I found something I liked and hit play.

"Black Veil Brides? Really?" He glanced at me from the corner of his eye.

"Have a problem with it?"

"Nope."

"You know-"

"I sound like the main guy?" A smirk was visible on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"No. I was going to say you missed the exit for the highway." I pointed my finger back to where the exit slowly faded into the distance.

"Dammit." He pounded his hands on the steering wheel. "We'll just get the next one."

As we continued driving, we started to near a Sonic. "Wait!" I yelled, "pull in here."

"What? The Sonic?" He turned his right blinker on and moved over into the right lane.

"Yes. Sonic." I realized yelling just a second ago might not have been the greatest idea. My head started to pound even more. "Please."

He turned in and pulled into a spot. "Alright. What do you want?"

"Just a cherry slush. With Nerds. Where's my bag? I have my wallet and phone in it." I looked around the car but didn't see it.

"Bag?" His blue eyes studied mine. "When I found you this morning you didn't have a bag with you. Matter of fact, you didn't have a bag with you for most of the night."

"Does that mean that someone has my phone and wallet? Jordan, my wallet has my license in it and my phone has everything on it." I held my head in my hands. "We have to get it back Jordan."

"Okay, we will Daytona, we will. But for now, let's get you your slush. You need to rest properly. I'll take you back to my place and then we can go look for your bag." He placed a hand on my shoulder and I started to calm down.

"Okay. I'll pay you back when we have my bag back." I closed my eyes and laid my head back again.

"Sounds good."

~~~~🌸~~~~

"Hey Mom, I'm home! Daytona is also with me." We were at Jordan's place and he carried into the house.

"Oh dear! Are you okay honey? What happened?" Jordan's mom regarded me with a worried mom's eye.

"She's fine Mom. Just a little, uh, hungover? I'm just going to take her upstairs. Alright?" He carefully walked upstairs with me in his arms. He set me down on his bed. "Alright here you go."

"Thanks." I turned on my side and snuggled into the blankets in his bed. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I fell slowly at first, but once I had got a bit of it, I was out like a light.

I was back in a dark place again, but I had never been here before. It was cold, and wet. Maybe it was drizzling? I turned around but it was dark everywhere. No source of light at all.

'Why do you think no one realized you went missing? They don't care about what happens to you. It was pretty convenient that Jordan left right before you disappeared, don't you think?' It was a female voice and it seemed to come from no where but everywhere all at once too.

"Who are you?" I called out into the void.

'Who do you think I am Daytona? '