A/n: READ PLEASE

Hey guys. It's 3am and I just posted another poetry-type writing like three minutes ago.

I just wanted to say that I have a few stories out that I'd be thrilled if you'd have a look at.

First, The Color of Love.

(Update: Pausing this story for now)

Read it, there's not too much out yet, it won't take long to read it and make me smile.

Also, for all you Larry fans out there, I'm writing a Larry Stylinson AU called "Unraveling Louis".

I have the whole story planned out basically and I'm loving writing it so updates are a lot quicker than my normal stories thank god(:

There's no real spicy idea to it, it's just a really nice, realistic love story between an awkward, cheeky boy and a confused, troubled kid.

It's also just starting but I write it constantly and it'll be getting updated every couple days probably, at the rate I'm going. (I have like a ten chapters already at the moment and a bunch of scenes for near future chapters written already. I'm so into this story it's not even funny. If you knew me three months ago when I wasn't a 1D fanboy and actually actively made fun of their fanbase, then you're probably laughing your ass off at me right now lol.

And it is an AU as I said, meaning alternate universe. So if you aren't a fan of 1D, don't fret. So long as you don't mind both main characters being boys, it shouldn't make you want to tear your eyes out of their sockets or puke up blood. You're welcome.

So please please read them, it'll mean the world to me!(:

I also used to write iCarly Seddie fanfiction if any of you are oddballs like me and still like reading about characters from children's shows(:

Finally,

I will publish as many new poems as people who qualify and suggest them, in whatever topics you'd like.

Comment on this chapter telling me topics or message me if you want it to be private and tell me the situation or story you'd like me to write in DustinPoem-format. You'll get the dedication on it so you know which poem is yours(:

I love you guys's support and all the love you give in the comments, it's amazing how lovely people can be and each time I publish something new and get to read your comments, you singlehandedly restore my faith in humanity, which I've mentioned before as being quite a bit broken.

But you amazing people make me believe again, so be honored c:

That's it really. G'night, I'm going to go write a bit more of my next chapter for Unraveling Louis. I told you I write it a lot(: It's not my fault I have an obsession with a COMPLETELY TRUE(ehem,*clear throat awkwardly*) romance between two male pop sensations. It's a curse, I tell you.

I really don't wanna be cured though(;

~Dustin the Great