Chapter 1 Heros

Isabelle's pov:

Shit Friday afternoon I better sneak to my locker and get my stuff before anybody notices me' I thought as I put my head down so my hair covered my face.

I walked in between people thinking to myself the entire 'please don't notice me please don't notice me'

As I got to my locker I quickly turned the combination opened it only to hear about three voices behind me say "oh look who it is the little emo slut!" They said.

I tried my hardest to ignor them as I put my books in my backpack but as I pulled out my journal it was snatched away from me "oh what's this? All your secret fantasies?"

I grabbed it back and shoved it to the bottom of my bag "why don't you all just stop being such bitches and leave me alone!" I said but of course they didn't they continued the long line of insults as I started to walk away.

'Ignore them' i thought to myself but just then I felt something cold and sticky hit the back of my head and go through my hair.

I couldn't help it I turned around to see them all taking out food and drinks from they're back packs and throwing them at me.

All the other students saw this and started to laugh. I looked at all the other students wanting to cry but knowing that was not a good idea until something hard hit my cheek leaving a soon-to-be bruise.

I looked down knowing it would end soon as it usually did. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Yelled a deep voice and the things hitting me stopped.

I peaked up to see what was happening. There were two boys pushing the girls away. "You better back off!" The other boy said.

The girls who had been throwing things at me ran off obviosly not wanting to deal with the guys.

Both boys turned to me and as I saw the rest of what they looked like I had to bite my lip to keep my jaw from dropping. 'They're just like me!' I thought.

Both boys are wearing make up or warpaint as I like to call it, they both had black amazing hair, and were wearing dark clothes.

I blushed a bit not knowing what to say as the boys came closer. The first one who had yelled pulled a piece of food out of my hair and threw it on the floor. "Well? Aren't you going to thank your heroes?" He said in an obviously joking voice.

"Oh I'm-I'm sorry, th-thank you" I stuttered out and they both smiled. "Andrew don't make her thank us" the other boy said as he wiped the piece of food off my bruised cheek I cringed in pain and excitement.

They both noticed. "Did they hurt you?" They both said at the same time. "I-it's nothing they've done worse" I said. The boy that I now knew was Andrew looked mad as he looked back at the exit the girls had used.

The other boy bit his lip. "We are being quite rude right now I am very sorry. My names Jeremy but people call me Jayy Von and this is Andrew." Andrew smiled "my friends call me Andy" I smiled back at him.

"i'm Isabelle but you can both call me izzy" I said "well then izzy would you like to come with us so we can get you cleaned off?" Andy asked and I nodded not wanting to refuse they're kindness. 'Wow izzy you finally got a hero and not just one two!'

(Please tell me if the next one should be longer or shorter this is my first fanfic and I want it to be good)