Chapter 1

((NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW))

''I'm just so fucking sick of every man running away as soon as they know I want a baby.'' Kenzie Bieber slumped back in the chair, her cousin sighed down the phone.

''Kenz, babe you're only 23, I know how badly you want one but you're still young, you don't want a baby with the wrong guy.'' she sighed.

''Kenzie maybe you should go back home, you're out there all alone, you need people around you, and what's better than the big family we have huh?''

''Yeah I guess you're right, I've been thinking of coming home for a while, miss my folks something fierce.'' Izzy chuckled.

''Just book a flight get your shit and come home, everyone misses you, especially me we haven't had girl day in ages'' Kenzie laughed

''Ok, Ok just don't tell anyone, I want to surprise them''

Booking a flight packing her two suitcases up and she left England, not giving it a second thought as she did.

It's been a wild four years, leaving College she decided to go study in the UK, it was a tough decision leaving her family behind, but it was a dream and something her parents couldn't hold her back from. Living alone she has become so mature so independent, independent enough to want a baby of her own, feeling like she's ready, going home will be a good thing, it's going to test her on family.

''Two seconds'' she heard her mom call from the other side of the door and footsteps coming down the stairs

''Sorry ab- Kenzie.'' Arabella Bieber tackled her eldest daughter into a death crushing hug.

''Oh my god, my baby is home.'' her mom cried making Kenzie chuckled hugging her tight.

''I missed you to mom.'' Bella sniffled moving back.

''Give me a look at you.'' Kenzie smiled

''God you're so stunning, I can't believe you're home, I haven't see you in so long, I don't like you being out there alone maybe you sh-.''

''Mom stop.'' she cut across her mom's rambling.

''Sorry honey, I can't believe you're home, your dad will freak.'' she smiled.

''Where is he?'' Bella looked at her watch.

''Collecting Mia from school, that little shit got detention today.'' Kenzie jaw dropped, Bella hummed pulling the suitcases into the hall closet while nodding.

''No longer sweet little Mia, that one has me run off my feet, worse that any of you other girls.'' Kenzie chuckled.

''Her sisters aren't around mom, what do you expect?''

You and Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें