| shadow monster

Name-Elyse Willow Donahue 'Eli'

Name
-Elyse Willow Donahue 'Eli'

Age
-17/18 is this senior year?

Sexuality
-Eli is a bisexual babe but leans more towards guys.

Faceclaim
-Emma Delury

Faceclaim -Emma  Delury

Personality -Elyse is quite the girl and it's hard to put her into words

Personality
-Elyse is quite the girl and it's hard to put her into words. She is the kind that likes to live life to the fullest but without doing all the super crazy things. No, she is not your typical 'bad girl' but isn't very far from that either.

Eli posses a lot of confidence so it may come off as a little bit of sass. She can also be quite sarcastic at times. It's easy to make Elyse laugh and she's usually in a good mood because that's just what she's used to. Her life had been filled with so much fun and adventures and this is a reason on why she lives life to the fullest. The girl usually values and tries to make the best out of every moment. She has her own opinion on things and she can easily hit it off with anyone.

She can be flirty here and there but that's not really her ideal way of getting to know someone romantically-- she's honestly a hopeless romantic. It's easy for her to fall for someone since she admires simple and romantic gestures.

If one is to try to describe her in a sentence, it would probably be like a sweetheart with a little sass. She can also be quite stubborn and the girl doesn't give up on anyone, no matter what they put her through.

Likes
-She really admires simple and sweet gestures.
-The girl lives her life to the fullest and tries to make the best out of every moment. She likes having fun in any way possible but has always been too scared to do anything too reckless.
-The girl travels a lot with her family
-French- her family is pure french so she really enjoys visiting her home country, the language, and any french traditions.
-The girl really likes animals and anything cuddly. Soft pillows, blankets, snuggling etc. this also explains why she has two dogs.
-Anything sweet and lovely like chocolate, roses, flowers, nice scents, sunsets/sunrises, the ocean, the night sky, etc.
-Living in a small town had always sounded ideal to her (but of course, she'd still travel a lot).
-She has a keen eye for fashion.
-She can play the guitar.

Dislikes
-She's not really into that many sports- volleyball and dancing are pretty much it.
-She doesn't like plain milk.
-The color orange is definitely not her thing along with anything neon.
-She doesn't really like the idea of doing things that get her into trouble because she's very close to her parents and they have really high expectations of her... but she did also tell herself that she'd be open to adventures.

Backstory
- Elyse was born into a family of four which included her, her parents and her twin sister (Celeste). Yes, a twin... isn't that fun? Quite a normal family but every family had their own little uniqueness, right? Her parents are both such travelbugs who originally come from France but They spent most of their lives in this little town. The family was always traveling and exploring so Eli really did have so many experiences. She went to elementary and middle school in this town before her family all of a sudden decided to move away. No one knew why the Donahue left all of a sudden-- well, maybe there were a few people that knew.
They moved to France {her parents' home country} and did her first three years of high school there. Without much notice, the girl was back to her hometown again to attend Lydian High for her senior year.

Instagram Name
@elysex

{strangerdxnger }