|| Once Upon A Time ||

PaleYellowBrightBlue

__

Name

:: Her name is Azalea Clarrell Rosewood, often goes by Lea.

Age

:: 18

Gender

:: Female

Caste

:: Azalea is from a family of fours and works as a seamstress.

Province and Fairytale

:: She is from Dakota and her fairy tale is 'Bending Heaven, Moving Hell'.

Faceclaim

(I'm trying to find her name but like I can't find it Xb I'll find it soon though, I promise!)

Personality

:: Azalea is usually a light-hearted girl who enjoys having fun. She is truly a sweetheart, often quiet and shy when you first meet her. She is a big dreamer and has great hopes and dreams yet to be fulfilled. When you crack her shell, she could easily get really close to you and is very lovable.

Azalea could also be very playful and fun loving.The girl enjoys traveling and exploring, also learning new things.

She is the kind of person who could easily be hurt but will try to keep to herself. She would also try to do all she can to anyone who needs it. 

Likes

:: Azalea is your typical girl who dreams day and night. She likes designing - even when it's apart from her job. Baking and art is also one of her strong suits followed by playing the piano.

She likes the night so usually stays up a lot and enjoys late-night walks and stargazing. Any sweet gestures impress her as she is a hopeless romantic. Oh, she is also a bookworm with a love for her family and friends!

Dislikes

:: There is not much she dislikes. Well, she doesn't like to see people hurt or she doesn't like a betrayal. Bright colors are not really her thing- she would rather stay in the shadows. Talking about that, she hates attention. 

Fears

:: She is really scared of betrayal, whether it's from her family or a loved one. She is also scared of losing her loved ones and being left with a broken heart. 

Backstory

:: Azalea was born into a family of fours; her father being a farmer and her mother a seamstress. She followed in her mother's footsteps since she had a passion for designing from a young age. Later on, when she turned twelve, her father passed away and now she lives with her mother and her little sister in a small cottage.

Quotes

:: "We are all dreamers in an endless universe."

"Every shy girl has a wild side."

"Live every moment."

Passwords

:: Rylee and Tonks are ABSOLUTELY GREAT. LOTS OF LOVE TO THEM <3

:: AHHHH, it was honestly awesome. You have no idea how much I love instrumental music. And how it went to a dark tune was greattttt.

:: magicalmak402 shepherds- Lumiinescence