|Selection Of The Dead|

{{LiviieMarie }}

---

What is your name?

- Lereza Marie Leynado

How old where you when you died?(16-22)

- 18

(Less than 500 years)How long have you been dead?

- Not a long time ago, only five years.

(Based on how long you've been dead. Nobility, Commoner, Newly Dead, or Dead Born)What caste do you belong to?

- Newly Dead

(Resistor, Spirit Walker, Suctioners, Telekinetic, or no power)Which power of the dead do you possess?

-Spirit Walker

What do you look like?(Faceclaims and descriptions are welcome, please no links, and tell me if your character has a certain scar from their death ex. if they have a bullet wound or if half their face is blown off.)

-Alba Galocha

Nope, no scars or anything

What are you like?(Personality)

-Well, what can I say? Lereza really was a sweetheart. She was almost always seen with a smile on her face, usually in a cheerful and carefree mood. She was never the one to consider negativity in anything... until that night. She loves having fun, even if it means taking risks.

Where where you born?(Ethnicity/country or state you were born in)

- Lereza was born in Nova Scotia, Canada.

How do you pass the time?(Hobbies/likes)

-The girl wouldn't mind doing anything as long as it's fun.

-She also enjoyed dancing (ballet), and theater arts.

What are you afraid of?(Fears/dislikes)

- She is afraid of making mistakes agian, no matter what kind it is.

-Very common, but afraid of the dark.

What caused your death?(Explain how your character died)

-Who could ever expect a girl like that to commit suicide? Especiaaly when she was never realy upset in her life? Well, she had a lot of things to be upset about... but she never believed in sharing them. She was your typical 'Good Girl', always getting straight As and liked by many. But her mother's death really did break her. And a week after that, even her boyfriend left her for someone else. Very unexpected, but she killed herself by taking sleeping pills.

What was your life like before you died?(Backstory)

- Born in Nova Scotia, Canada, Lereza lived a pretty normal life. I mean, everything was close to perfect for he at that time... There was not much she wanted. A family of four: a mother, father and sister. But like mentioned before, a week after her mother's death was followed by her own.

Passwords

-Crystal_54 TheLeopardOfSnow The_Real_Homo

Teal :c