| individual rp @dewyroses

dewyroses

___

Name
• Luke Dennis

Age
• 19

Sexuality
• Heterosexual

Appearance

Personality • Luka isn't exactly a 'bad boy' but he can come close to it

Personality
• Luka isn't exactly a 'bad boy' but he can come close to it. His behavior has a limit but the boy can be much of a troublemaker.
He seeks adventures and anything that's out of the ordinary. Yes, extraordinary is something he loves.
He's always bending rules and doing things his own way.
He's nice and all but one would miss that in all of his playfulness and flirting. Oh yes, he's an awful flirt and a people pleaser.
He's caring if you get to know him a little.

Occupation/ Studies
• In college, majoring in photography.

Likes
• Anything out of the ordinary. He's always on the run to find something new.
• Photography-- very talented in the area.
• Bending rules.
• Pleasing others and flirting.
• People who are easygoing.

Dislikes
• Being bored.
• Stating indoors the whole day.
• Being judged on the choices he makes.
• People who aren't there when he needs them to be.

Backstory
• He was such an innocent child when growing up-- well, he still is. Luke got bored of this ordinary life from a young age so he's always on the run to find something extraordinary and different.
The boy is an only child so he grew up with so much love and affection from his parents.
He's always sneaking out and doing things out of the blue.
Photography had always interested him so he's happy about his major choice and all. A pretty normal life, as of now.
____