:: Demon Falls ::

Cinneryn

___

Name
:: Hazel Amoire Callisto

Age
:: 19

Height
:: 5'7

Gender
:: Female

Appearance

Personality :: Hazel is a girl with a very strong mind

Personality
:: Hazel is a girl with a very strong mind. She can easily be motivated and her determination is always visible throughout everything she does. She is the girl who possesses quite the wit and sarcasm but that doesn't mean she's 'rude'- that's just her way of being her.

She is very confident and is such a pessimist but at the same time, things can worry her s lot. She always takes on challenges and opportunities that can teacher new things.

She is quite stubborn and it takes a while to move past her 'challenging' side but once you do, she can be a sweetheart.
Hazel can also be very flirty and persuasive; it's her way of getting what she wants.

Worst Fears

:: She is actually quite scared of being submissive.

:: Closed spaces:: yes, very claustrophobic.

:: People taking advantage of her or her 'weak' side showing through.

Weaknesses
-She can be impatient.
- Takes challenges way too far and she's never the one to give up.
- She can trust someone too quickly and once her trust is broken, it's hard to get it back.

Brave (1-10)
- If you ask her, she'd say a 9 but it's actually like a 7.5-8.

Blood Type
- B+

Traumatic Experience (1-10)
-7

Do you like clowns?
- She doesn't like them but also doesn't mind them.

Passwords
- Beige
-Who is the park manager?
-Probably Disneyland or something.