||Wattpad Cliches RP||

MariusCosetteEnglora

Name

:: Clara Diane Delgado

Grade

::11

Age

:: 17

Role

:: The New Girl

Sexuality

:: Straight

Personality

:: Clara knows just the right time to show the different sides of her personality. She could go from sweet as sugar to as wild as the wind. She is the kind of girl that prefers to be a follower than the leader and not really get involved with many things that will bring more drama, especially at her side. Well, she is actually great at causing drama but knows how to get the blame to end up on somebody else. Not everything she does is THAT bad... she just doesn't know what she wants herself. If she isn't really close to you, she is pretty sweet and tries to get a good relation going. But around her close friends and all, she is very adventurous and wild, can't stay still.

Backstory

:: Clara was born in France, but moved to Connecticut at the age of two. She grew up there with a pretty happy life until she had to move again. She really hated the idea at first but once she moved, she started getting used to it. I mean, she definitely did fit in  all okay so there was nothing much to worry about. 

Family

:: Her parents are your typical parents who are very dedicated with their jobs. Her father being the head of a company while her mother was a fashion designer. Because of her mother's reputation in France, there had been many times when Clara actually got to go to France. They are caring but also a bit strict. Her younger sister is fourteen and is much more... controlled than Clara. She had always been independent and is well like by her parents. This is something that kinda bugs Clara.

Clothing Style