| individual rp @dewyroses

dewyroses
This is part one ! Name on the next page.

Name
• Evanna Lilian Anderson

Age
• 18

Gender
• Female

Sexuality
• Heterosexual

Appearance

Occupation/ Studies• She's in college to get a degree in Psychology

Occupation/ Studies
• She's in college to get a degree in Psychology.

Personality
• Evanna can be many things. She is the kind of girl that has a mouth full of sarcasm and wit. She knows how to stand up for herself and anything she believes in.

People had always intrigued her which caused her to study Psychology. She's quite intelligent although she tries to show it in more of a street-smart way.
The girl had a playful and easygoing attitude in most situations so it's hard to get her feelings hurt and all. She's always joking and goofing around.
Quite stubborn too, if one must put it out there.
She's an adventure seeker and although she loves being around others, it all depends on the other person's personality too.

Likes
• Like mentioned, she likes being around people as well as learning about them.
• She likes traveling and trying new things.
• Her dog, Lily, holds onto a huge part of her heart.
• She also enjoys any sort of art and is quite talented in her area.

Dislikes
• She doesn't like people who are always the center of attention. That being said, she doesn't like attention either.
• Eva doesn't like staying still and not doing anything.
• She doesn't like cats.

Backstory
• There is not much to be said about her. She was born into a family of four which included her, her parents and her little sister. Her father passed away when she was six, due to sickness.
Evanna was always the girl that made her family proud and all that-- but then there was the wild side that only her close friends and such knew about.
___