:: A Mini Selection Roleplay ::

magic_mockingjay

___

Name

|| Elenora Layona Beckham 'Nora'

Age

|| 18

Gender

|| Female

Caste

|| Four- She works in her family bakery.

Looks

Personality

|| Elenora is a very bold woman, for sure. she is very independent and believes that anything can get done if you put enough effort into it. This doesn't mean she is not a people-person; in fact, she very much enjoys being around people. Since she had spent many years in Europe with her aunt, this taught her many things.

She usually speaks in a posh manner and uses very complicated words. A well-mannered girl, her mother would always say.

Okay, that's a half lie. She is only well mannered around others but if you are close to her, you'll know her true side. She is very passionate about the things she loves and has a very welcoming heart. She makes her decisions very quickly and her head is always in the clouds. 

Growing up on the countryside, she is a girl who loves having fun and enjoys the outdoors very much. When she is with her close friends or her family, that's the side that usually shows.

Likes

:: I'll start with the most obvious; baking. After all, she spends 93% of her life in her grandmother's bakery.

:: Since she is from the farms and all, she has always loved horseback riding. That was like her second favorite hobby.

:: She loves anything outdoors; stargazing, late night walks, the rain etc.

:: being around people is also something that makes her very happy. Talking about happiness, she would do anything to see a smile on others' faces.

:: The smell of cooking or baking.

:: Stories. She loves hearing stories.

:: Simple sweet and romantic gestures. Yes, she is a very hopeless romantic inside!

Dislikes

:: She really dislikes when people talk about her dreams in a... and impossible way. Like when they think it's impossible to achieve. That really gets on her nerves.

:: People who take everything way too seriously.

Backstory

:: She was born into a family of fours in Lakedon. Her grandmother owned a family bakery which was one of the best around that province. Of course, she followed in her grandmother's footsteps and dreamed of maybe having her own bakery somewhere. She loved baking from a very young age and helps out her family in the bakery all the time.

Her mother died when she was ten, after the birth of her little sister who is now eight. After her mother's death, Nora was sent to Europe to live with her aunt until she was sixteen. Her love for baking never left her and once she was back, baking was all she did.

She lives with her father, grandmother and her little sister in the countryside of Lakedon.

Why Do You Want To Participate?

:: Actually, she never even thought about entering the selection when the news came out. But then after a bit of persuasion from her father, she decided to enter. She pretended like this was not her idea and she really didn't want to go... but for some reason, she actually did. She wanted to see more of the country and maybe, just maybe, find love.

What makes you a good Queen/Princess?

:: Well, if you ask her that question, she would really have no answer. but there are a few qualities that might make her a good queen. The most obvious one would be how she likes to see others smile. She would do anything to make  a person happy and see good changes happen. A kind hearted soul, I would say.

Also, she is quite good at making decisions. More like she is fast at it- maybe not GOOD. She is a human after all; mistakes are there to be made.

Favorite Royal

:: Hmm... probably Ryan?

Password

:: Can I say Chip from Beauty and the Beast? XD