{{Redamancy}}

StargazerintheTardis

___

Name

:: Crystal Lyria Woods

Age

:: 18

Looks

{{ I couldn't find a face claim that could fit her properly so I hope this ish fine :3}}

Crystal's hair is a shade of platinum blonde which gets lighter and lighter when it comes to the end. Her skin is veryyyy plale that it looks almost as white as snow while her eyes are a crystal clear blue. Her features aren't rare for a girl of Ice but what's the most unique is her height. She is quite short for her age and stands at about 4'11. Some even mistake her to be one of the young girls which annoys her a lot.

Kind

:: Of Ice

Province

:: Whites

Caste

:: 5

Personality

:: By appearance, she looks very fragile and quiet but very bold at the same time. Appearances do say a lot, don't they? Crystal is a real sweetheart. Her heart is soft and tender, very easy to hurt it. She almost always holds a smile. This girl is very much of a people-person, doesn't stay away from you if she gets close. Very welcoming and humble, she might also seem a bit too motherly at times. Of course, all that doesn't change how immature and childish she can be but that's only when you get really close to her. Her biggest flaw is probably that she get's hurt emotionally very easily. 

Likes

:: Art; painting to be exact.

:: Her grandmother

:: Stargazing

:: Small sweet gestures

:: The snow and the cold

Dislikes

:: Places that are too loud

:: Staying still for a very long time

:: Places that are too hot

Talents

:: She is quite good at painting.

:: Playing the piano.

Paswwords

1:: AHHHH< I LOVE ALL OF THEM.

2:: I'll write you a long list when I get time but with Daleks XD

3:: CrxxkedKingdxm You really are an amazing being to be put on earth!

___