• AMORE / SIEV LOVE •

Faeelyn

---

Name
• Rosaline Amara Callisto

Nickname
• Rose

Gender
• Female

Age
• 18

Caste
• Three

Appearance
• Rocio Crusset

Appearance • Rocio Crusset

• Rose's hair is a very dark shade of brown and it reaches her chest• She possesses light brown eyes

• She possesses light brown eyes.
• Rose stands at about 5'7.
• She pisses a narrow body frame.

Personality
• Rose was born in a quite wealthy family so it isn't very surprising to say that she possesses so much etiquette.

She's very good at showing her different sides-- she can be formal when needed but the girl really prefers to be more easygoing and playful.
That's right, Rose can be very playful and sweet-- she's always looking out for fun.
She's caring and is quite smart-- she knows a lot about people's behaviors. She can also be very stubborn.

Likes
• Rose really enjoys traveling and learning new things.
• She likes to impress people and get on their good sides-- she was never good st making enemies.
• She likes people who can be playful and outgoing.
• She likes using long and difficult words when speaking.
• Her family and friends are very important to her.
• She likes animals, reading, playing the violin as well as being outdoors.

Dislikes
• She doesn't can't stand people who don't keep their word.
• Staying indoors all day.
• Cats- she's allergic to them.

Strengths
• Like mentioned, she's very intelligent and can learn quickly.
• She has excellent etiquette and her way of speech can be very posh.
• She's fluent in French.

Weaknesses
• She can be very stubborn.
• She see's herself as 'valuable'. She sees everyone has valuable so her mood will change very quickly if someone is taking advantage of anyone. Her test is easy to gain but once it's broken, it's hard to get it back.

Backstory
• The Callisto family'a heritage starts from Europe-- her father was from England and her mother was French. They both lived in Illea for a long time but Rose can speak French very well and when she speaks, her British accent is evident.

They are a wealthy family but it's not one of those families who throw around their wealth-- she is very greatful for being a three.
Rosaline grew up on the countryside and she had just finished studying Psychology and Human Sciences since she has always been interested in the behavior of people.
Rose lives with both her parents as well as her fifteen year old brother.

WTAFTS?
• She applied because she saw this as an experience to learn new things as well as travel a bit more. Is it too cliché to say that she's open to the chance of love?

Tags
• I'll tag in the book!