Soon the lesson starts. Everyone in the classroom keeps turning to look at us. Dylan always keeps a hand on me. Sometimes his hand is around my shoulders or on my knee. I try to focus an take notes by the contact is forever distracting. Finally, the bell rings and we both stand.

"I hate math" I whine, pouting. Dylan nods.

"So do I". He says growling. I frown at him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. He just sighs.

"Nothing," He says curtly. My frown deepens.

"Tell me," I say. Stopping in front of him and crossing my arms.

"There are a lot of boys in that class" he sighs. I just laugh. I grab his hand and pull him along.

"Come on jealous boy" I laugh and pull him into the classroom. Most of the kids are already seated but our usual spot is open so I pull him over. He sits down and I take my usual seat. Then Mr. Sherman walks in and lays his books on his desk.

"Ok, kids I'm gonna pass back your tests from last week". He states and starts walking around to our desks. Every time he places a paper down the face of the student either rises or falls depending on the grade.

When he gets to our desk he smiles down at me. He places Dylan's paper down and I see a B on the page. I look down at mine and see an A. I smile.

"Good job Mrs. Riley". He says.

"Would you please see me after class?" He asks kindly. I nod frowning.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask him. My hands getting sweaty. He smiles.

"No no no I just need to discuss something with you," he says smiling I nod and he walks away. I turn towards a scowling Dylan.

"What's up," I ask him.

"Don't go to that meeting" he demands. I cock my head the side?

"Why?" I ask

"He's a pervert" Dylan states matter a factly.

"What?! Dylan you can't just accuse someone of being a pervert!" I whisper-yell

"He's always looking at your butt," he says leaning back, I notice that his hands are in fists.

"I have to, just wait for me outside the door for me if you're this worried," I say. Trying to calm him. He groans, I take this as a sign of defeat and go back to my work.

Soon the bell rings and everyone stands to leave. I stay seated and put away my notes.

"If anything happens, just leave," Dylan says. I nod. He sighs and walks out of the room. Soon it's just Mr. Sherman and me.

"Come here Miss Riley," He says. Looking down at his papers. I walk towards him. He looks up at me. I stand awkwardly in front of his desk.

"Is everything ok sir?" I ask. Trying to keep my voice neutral.

"Everything is perfect my dear" he replies standing. I cringe at the name.

"Why am I here then?" I ask trying to find a way to leave this classroom.

"I was just wondering if you'd like some extra credit". Mr. Sherman says laying his hand on top of my own. I quickly snatch it back.

"I'm n-no thanks I'm good". I stutter turning to leave the room before I leave I hear him call out to me.

"If you ever change your mind you know where I am". I just nod and quickly turn the handle. The door opens and outside of it, I find a pacing Dylan. He looks relieved when he sees me, but his face falls when he sees my scared face.

"What. The. Fuck. Happened?" He asks. His voice low and scary. I shake my head.

"Nothing" I answer quickly. He walks towards me.

"Do not lie to me, Olivia". He responds, growling. I gulp and my body starts to shake. I can feel him move back. I start to cry.

"Oh god, Liv I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," he says, panicked. He reaches out and tries to comfort me, but I flinch away from his touch. He sighs. I slowly open my eyes and see him standing over me looking worried.

"I'm sorry baby, I just got angry". He says. I blush at the pet name. I start to laugh about how I'm currently crying about Dylan and blushing about him at the same time. He looks confused. I just shake it off.

"Everything's Fine Dylan, I promise," I say to him shakily. He offers me a hand and I gladly take it. He pulls me up but our hands never leave each other. We walk down the hallways towards lunch. I quickly forget about my weird meeting with Mr. Shepherd and the drama my relationship has already caused. All I think about is how perfect my hand fits in Dylan's.

Kinda cute ending. My boyfriend says I need to add more stuff about the gang so that'll be more involved soon. Thank you my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️