Star-Crossed ~ An ISITL Short

Star – Crossed

An ISITL short

"I am a stranger in this world... I am a poet who composes what life proses, and proses what life composes."

Prologue

I've always walked alone, and in my solitude I've found my peace.

But the silence can no longer be contained. In the darkness of my heart, a fire has begun to blossom.

A fire that leaps and grows with each day, a fire that burns inside and leaves the ashes of my darkness behind...

The stars burn brightly above me, their cold light throwing my path awash with their unwelcome comfort... yet I cannot resist.

We are star-crossed.

And I shall brave the heavens to be with you...

A/N:

 Excerpt from "The Lonely Poet" by Kahlil Gibran: Between Light and Morn

If you have not read "It Started in the Library", I suggest you do so first because you will understand little about Alistair Damien Zabala and Maria Luna Vega Lee in this story. This story is in parallel with ISITL.

WARNING: This story will contain heavy language, violence and sex. Rated SPG. 

PS. The first parts of this story will tackle the beginnings of the Zabala family, as told from Alistair's POV. The next parts will cover parts not tackled in ISITL.