Chapter 11

Selena stood in front of the mirror, looking at the dress she got with her mother. It was a simple black dress with one long sleeve on the right side. It was tight and stopped mid thigh. She wore simple black pumps. Her collar looked beautiful with it. She left her hair curly but used hair stuff to make it look beautiful instead of a frizzy mess.

Her make up was light and she was feeling excited. Manson came into the bathroom, his eyes trailing up her legs, until he reached her eyes. She was also looking him over. He wore the silk shirt he got for Christmas and just seeing him in it made her knees weak. He pulled her close and kissed her. Her head spun as he pressed her into the wall. He nipped her bottom lip, causing her to gasp. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, dominating the kiss in an instant. All too soon he pulled away with a smirk, leaving her wet and dazed.

Manson planned to start the New Year off right by making his little submissive beg for him. She huffed a sigh of sexual frustration before leaving the bathroom. The music from outside was loud enough to be heard clearly in the penthouse. Her mother wore a silver shimmery dress while Reginald wore a simple button up and slacks. Manson put a gold Happy New Year hat on her head, and she smiled.

She giggled at the obnoxious New Year sunglasses on his head. He made them look good but they were still dorky. Milly gave everyone a glass of champagne but neither of them really drank from it. They wanted to spend the night clear headed, simply enjoying each other.

All night Manson ran his hands over her thighs every chance he got, occasionally touching her ass, and placing kisses on her neck. Selena was soaked and a mess. She tried to think of other things besides him but it was impossible. Especially when he was right there. When they danced he took advantage of being close to her to make her hold in her moans.

"I'll be right back." She said, needing to go to the bathroom. He smirked and watched her leave, admiring the view before following her. She was reapplying her lip gloss when he went into the bathroom. He pressed himself against her and she moaned. He reached his hand between her legs to rub her soaked underwear. She whimpered, "Master...." He chuckled softly in her ear sending shivers down her spine. "If you want it, you have to beg." He told her before kissing down the side of her neck. She moaned softly and grinded against him. She wasn't going to take this laying down. Unless he tells her too. Then she'll do so gladly.

He gripped her ass roughly as he gave a low growl. She gripped the bathroom counter groaning. Then he stepped away smirking and humming along with the song being played outside as he left the bathroom. Never has she been this frustrated. She left the bathroom after taking a second to calm her racing heart. She heard a knock on their door and Manson answered it.

Standing on the other side was a man who looked Identical to Manson with a woman in a skimpy dress who looked barely older than twenty on his arm. The man stared at Manson in shock, Manson had no reaction. "Do you guys have a wine bottle opener?" The woman asked. "They forgot to give us one." "Yeah." Manson grabbed it, "Just keep it." She smiled, "Thanks." "Have a Happy New Year." He said to the woman, still ignoring his father's presence. Then he shut the door. Manson turned to Selena and saw a hurricane of emotions swirling in his eyes. They were dark with rage and she knew it was tearing him apart. She looked over and noticed her mother and Reginald had disappeared to their room for some privacy and Selena thought it best if they did the same.

She took his hand and he followed her as if on autopilot. She shut and locked the door before wrapping her arms around his neck. He placed his hands on her hips but the usual warmth wasn't there. "Master." She said softly, pulling a little of his attention to her and away from his thoughts. "Master Manson I need you." She whined. That got his full attention. "I'm sorry Baby, but I'm not in the right state of mind right now." He told her. "I would want to be rougher than what you're used to and I don't want to scare you."  So much for starting off the New Year right, he thought.

She stepped back and took off the dress slowly, his eyes watching with a new hunger as her body was revealed to him. He watched her slide her thong down her legs gracefully. Then she did something that had him really hard. She bent backwards, hands on the floor, legs going up, making her feet slip out of her pumps gracefully. Then her legs came down to tough the floor, in a kneeling position, head down. "Please Master." She said and he groaned at the sight of his beautiful submissive.

He tilted her head up to look at him, "Are you sure Baby? Once we get started the only thing that will get me to stop is the safe word." She nodded, "I'm sure sir. Take your pain and anger out on me." He gave a slight nod, "Bend over the bed. If you cum without permission I'm going to turn this pleasure spanking into one for punishment." "Yes sir." She said before bending over the bed. "And you will thank me for each one."He while he took a tie out of his bag and tied her arms back. Then he took off his belt and bent it in half then made the crack sound that caused goose bumps to raise on her flesh. He slipped a small vibrator into her sopping pussy and she let out a moan. He then let the belt hit her right cheek. She moaned louder, "Thank you sir, can I have another?" He obliged his submissive and stopped after each cheek was a beautiful glowing red. "Please Master, I need to feel you cock." She pleaded.

He then undressed and sat on the bed, facing the window so he could see the ball. Less than a minute left till it dropped. He removed her vibrator and had her sit in his lap, making his cock slam into her. It took everything within her to not release her orgasm. He kept his hands on her hips, lifting her up then slamming back into her. When the count down began he slammed into her in time with it. When it reached two he pulled her hair to turn her head to kiss her. At zero his lips were on hers, his fingers pinching and twisting her nipples. "Happy New Year Baby." He said against her lips softly. "Happy New Year Master." She whispered back. Then he twisted her nipples again, "Cum." He said more demandingly. He continued to kiss her, swallowing her scream of pleasure.

He then smirked, "I'm not done with you Baby, we've only just begun."