Chapter 19

Selena stood in front of the mirror, dressed to go to the club. Her color shined bright in the light, making her smile. Manson had gone over the rules while at the club over and over with her, drilling them into her head. Many of the Doms there will be having their submissives kneel on the floor by their feet but he wouldn't do that to her. She told him she had no problem, but he would rather have her in easy reach. Plus he didn't think it would be fair since Tina would be in Calvin's lap since he didn't want his pregnant wife kneeling on the floor.

Selena was feeling really excited about tonight. It was going to be her first time going to a BDSM club. She wanted to make Manson proud and show him that she really was ready for this. When Manson came out of the bathroom, her heart jumped into her throat. He was shirtless, only wearing a pair of leather pants. She felt herself become wet as her heart clenched and her mouth watered at the sight of him. His pants hugged his crotch and ass, shaping it nicely but the rest of his pants didn't hug him, and they hung low on his hips.

She hadn't realized she was starring until he smirked at her. "Keep looking at me like that Baby we won't make it to the club tonight." His voice was husky, making her toes curl in her kitten heels. She bit her lip, but she wasn't able to take her eyes off of him. It amazed her that someone like himself loved someone like her. She would never take it for granted.

He put on his black shirt, concealing his yummy abs from her, but she didn't have to see them. She had his body committed to memory and knew every detail of him. Simply thinking about him made her wet. He smiled and pulled her towards him, "Do you remember what we talked about Baby?"

She nodded, "Tonight I can only speak to other Doms if I'm instructed to by you, to never leave your side, to call any Doms I speak to by their respected title, and to always be respectful." He nodded with a smile, pride in his eyes, "Exactly Baby. The club's head Dom knows of your rules as well as Tina's. He will be keeping an eye on the four of us since we're new patrons to his establishment. If we break his rules or you break my rules, he'll punish you in front of the entire club and I don't want anyone else to see what belongs to me." He then kissed her softly, as if he wasn't going to be rough with her later. They both knew he would be, and she was looking forward to it.

When they got to the club, excitement coursed through her. The inside of the club was different than she expected. She expected a lot of red. Instead she saw a lot of silver, black, and white. There was also a few little pops of purple, blue, and green here and there. A stage was at the back of the club where people would put on shows and where the Head Dom would give out his punishments for the whole club to see. There was also a dance floor where many of the submissives were dancing and enjoying themselves while their Doms watched and talked amongst themselves.

A man in a well tailored Armani suit approached them. "Master Manson, Master Calvin, it's nice to see you've brought your submissives along this time." The man said, only looking at Manson and Calvin. Calvin had explained to the women that the man finds it rude to look at another's submissive without that Dom's permission, even though he is the head Dom. Manson nodded, "This is Selena, Baby this is Head Master Alaric." Selena gave him a respectful nod. "And this is Tina." Calvin introduced. The man smiled, and his phone buzzed. "Enjoy your time here." He said while removing his phone and stepping away. He seemed friendly enough, Selena thought.

As they walked by many tables Tina and Selena kept their heads down, but Selena did notice that many subs were kneeling on the floor by the Doms looking very happy and relaxed. The first time she kneeled for Manson he assured her that just because she kneeled before him doesn't mean she was below him. She would always be his equal in every way possible. Her submission was a choice and he would never take it for granted.

They found a round booth and sat down in it, the men pulling their women into their laps. A woman wearing a collar came over with menus of the club's special foods and drinks. There was a two drink limit to ensure Doms and Subs stayed safe when playing. Selena wasn't much of a drinker anyways so she was happy to see the large variety of non-alcoholic beverages.

"What do you want Princess?" Calvin asked Tina. Many of the foods were healthy. They had mozzarella sticks but as Selena read the selection she noticed they were baked, not fried. And the bacon used in some of the dishes were used with an air fryer. Interesting, Selena thought. She loved mozzarella sticks but usually wasn't a fan of the grease, but this was perfect.

She told Manson what she wanted so he ordered a large enough platter for the two of them to share. Tina was still indecisive, partly because of her nausea, and partly because it all sounded so good. She finally decided on going with the same thing as Selena and Manson. Just as the waitress left the lights dimmed and a spotlight lit up the stage.

A Mistress and her sub came out on the stage. He crawled behind her on all fours, a collar around his neck with a leash attached to it. Manson didn't watch the show, he watched Selena. Wanted to see what her reactions would be. He informed her that it's a requirement for everyone to do at least one show every three months. The exception were the subs or Doms who were pregnant or had been injured.

Selena felt nervous about that, but Manson assured her that it doesn't have to be anything major, and they can choose to do it on nights that weren't so crowded. He also assured her that when they began her mind would become mush to the pleasure he would give her so she won't even notice the people watching, just like the man on stage didn't notice as his Mistress teased and fucked his brains out.

Selena was soaked as she watched the couple on stage. She moaned softly when Manson began to lightly stroke her inner thighs. She gripped the table when he slipped his hand into her shorts. "So wet already Baby." He whispered in her ear as he teased her. The male's moans and the woman's words filled the club but Selena couldn't hear them. All she could do was feel Manson. She leaned back into his as he began to insert one of his fingers into her. She let out a soft moan. "Keep watching them Baby, don't be rude." Manson whispered in her ear. Her eyes went to the couple on the stage once more as he continued to play with her.

Show after show, he sat there, playing with her, bringing her higher and higher, but not letting her cum despite her incoherent begging. Her thighs and shorts were soaked but she didn't care. She grinded against the bulge in his pants, willing to do anything in order to cum. "So needy." Manson said with a smile. "What do you want Baby? Use your words."

"To cum, please Master." She moaned as she road his fingers, unable to stop herself. "If you cum you'll make a big mess on Master Alarick's floors and we don't want that now do we?" He asked her. She shook her head, "No sir." She didn't know how much longer she could hold back her orgasm.

When the final show ended, they left. Selena felt like she was on fire with every step she took, her orgasm on the brink of shattering her. She had never been edged for so long before. As soon as they got back to the hotel room he pinned her to the door, his hands yanking down her shorts. He inserted two fingers into her, curling his fingers. "Cum for me Baby." He whispered in her ear.

She shattered and went limp as she came. He held her to him tightly, whispering words of endearment. "You were such a good girl. I'm so proud of you." He whispered as he picked her up. He laid her on the bed before going to start a bath.

He had partially expected her to be intimated by the club, but he was happy to see that she had really enjoyed herself. Now he just needed to get her ready for their first show. Of course it'll be a while before it happens but practicing will be so much fun.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the wait. I've been having to fight my depression. I even had hit a point where I just wanted to stop entirely, but I have someone who has been encouraging me in an amazing way and helping me with my depression. I know it's not much but I managed to make this. It's just a filler but it is an important filler. I hope you liked it.