Chapter 1: Ace Agent, Rebirth Prelude (1)

September 12, 1998, M City F City.

The day of September was scorching hot, and it was raining in the evening. It was a downpour in the early hours of the morning, and thunder and lightning accompanied it.

In the rain and lightning, a flagship limited edition red high-end Ferrari, the LaFerrari sports car sped through the road. Splashing water on to the road

The Ferrari flashed around a corner and drove into an open space. After a half turn in place, the driver in the car slammed on an emergency brake. Stoping the red sports car in its track.

The rain was pouring heavily.

Opposite the Ferrari sports car, a black Audi stopped.

The man in the Audi car extinguished the cigarette in his hand through the remaining smoke away and got out of the car.

At the same time, the door of the Ferrari sports car was also opened, and a pair of feet wearing flat-bottomed shoes stepped out of the car.

It was a girl who looked like a teenager.

The man stunned and stayed for two seconds and smiled. "I didn't expect that the king of the international squad, the most powerful killing mercenary group BOSS, is still a little girl who is not stinky!"

In the eyes of the middle-aged man, just opposite girl, she is only a child.

"My brother?" The girl on the side ignored the man's words and went straight to the point.

"Oh!" The man heard it and sneered. He then smiled and looked transient. "So, do you have what I want?"

If there is not her handle, the man is afraid to use this tone in front of the girl.

Don't look at her small body. At the age of her teens, she is already a myth in the mercenary world, the king of the greedy industry! This girl did not seem so weak on the surface.

The girl raised her hand lightly, and an ancient wooden box appeared in her hand.

At a glance, the box flew to the man.

This box has a beautiful name called "Tan wood box."

However, she did not see why this small box attracted the pursuit of the world's major leaders! Even the old guys who have been in seclusion for many years on the killer list have fought for it!

"Fulfill your promise and give me my brother." She snorted.

She is not an orphan, and there is a younger brother who she has only met once. At that time, she knew that she still had a family name.

Clouds.

Before the age of sixteen, she has been named after the code: Brake God.

Yunxiao grew up in the organisation. At the age of twelve, she debuted and murdered. At the age of fourteen, she used the former BOSS of the ancient killing mercenary group. At a young age, she was already internationally resounding throughout the country, and known to the world people were the kings of the savage agents.

Also the identity of the ancient killing mercenary group BOSS.

Until recently, she did not know that she still an eight-year-old brother.

They had only met once, and the younger brother was kidnapped by the man who was in front of her and was used to threaten her.

The lonely heart of this girl in the past 16 years was very eager for a family.

"Oh!" At the same time, the man sneered and looked into the wooden box, and stepped behind the Audi. He opened the door and pulled a bloody bag from inside and threw it directly on the floor.

The bag was then slammed on the ground for two round, and the blood that passed through the cloth was thin. Finally, the cover that wrapped the object in the bag fell.

There was something in side the bag.

It was the head of an eight-year-old boy without a body!

The little boy squinted at the eyes, and the remaining corners also showed a trace of tears that had dry. There is a scar under his neck, and his blood had been drained, and his face looked very strange.

The girl's heart trembled like a bullet had entered her body. When she saw this scene, She felled to the ground brokenhearted.