"It took four hours?" I said, surprised but not really, "so... I think we should go before the light shines up."

He agreed, "that's why I wake you up, Dylan." He said, "we should prepare, just bring your bag and your ax, don't bring any not necessary things, okay?"

I give a nod as respond and prepared myself before we leave. I remove all the things inside my bag and pick up my ax. I didn't take much of the time and watch Al to prepared himself, with just his empty backpack and his technology. When I bound to get my motorbike, he immediately stopped me.

I looked at him, raising a brow, "what, Al? This could help us more efficient?"

He shook his head, "it will, but it won't help when they heard that there are some people lurking around the place, we wouldn't that right?"

"Absolutely." I said, "and we'll walk."

"That's the plan." He smirked. "I think we should go now before anyone could see us."

We left the glass house, it doesn't have a lock and we just wished that some people won't barge in. The dark hazy environment welcomed us when we got out. It is so dark that the night sky reflected into the glass mirrors that make the whole place into its darkness, the moon doesn't help at all. We started walking, we're hearing some glass shattering and as we look up, it is like the glass towers we're gonna fall right to us.

"We go here," Al said, pointing the left direction, I just followed him while I was the one who keeps being the vigilant around but I think we're safe—but that's just my guts and doesn't really rely on what's coming on us. "There!" Dylan exclaimed I get to find him running towards a glass establishment which has two stories and signage of it saying convenience store.

"We're not sure what's inside, Al," I said, holding his shoulder trying to keep him going inside.

He looked at me, "We won't know 'till we see it inside."

"I know it's a risk but surely, we needed what's inside."

We keep in silence, but the next thing happened was seeing Al throwing a rock in the glass and shattered it. I immediately run into him and put him down on the ground because there might be people inside who can see us directly within those mirrors. But then, Al shoved me away from him and I couldn't believe how he manages to stand up again.

I stay on the ground while I keep saying to stand down and he thinks he knows, it is safe that's why he immediately goes inside and enter the store, I didn't know what up he's too, that's why I stood up and follow him inside and I found him just standing there and when I look around, I see nothing... the shelves are empty, all the goods are gone.

"Is your technology bring us to the right place?"

"Yeah..." his tone was so low and couldn't define show shocked he is to see the empty space of the store. "How did this happen?"

"I think we're not alone in here..."

He looks at me, creasing his forehead, "that's what I'm getting afraid of."

"We should move out."

He nodded to me, and as we were heading out, three people come in our way. A girl whose holding and pointing the gun on our direction and the two guys, on her left whose, holding a wrench and on the right, a baseball bat.

I heard Al's cursed.

"Don't try to move or I'll shoot," the girl threatened, "put your hands up," she commanded. I didn't hesitate to follow her instructions but seeing Al doing nothing, that seemingly got me in hell. She pointed the gun into Al's direction, "didn't you heard what I just say, put your hands up."