Find The phone

I didn’t answer . I just stared at his serious mad face , speechless .

He looked at me , then at my lips . it was still raining . My hair was wet because of him. He approached  me unconsciously .

I’ve always dreamed to kiss under the rain. That night : I realized my dream .

He leaned towards my lips  and started kissing me without letting me the chance to speak or react. He moved his lips against mine with a lot of passion non-stop . it surprised me a lot . It was just like in my dream : I could feel his breath , his warm breath tickling my nose : he was too close his  naked muscular   body was against mine totally  he started breathing quickly then  looked at my lips , I did the same . Then we kissed , he  moved his mouth hungrily kissing me non-stop … . Love . DÉJÀ VU.  Fucking déjà vu.

When We pulled  I realized something : I love him . I love him passionately . I don’t care if  we are just in the island . I don’t care if he’s acting . but I do love   him.

I know that  we hate each others but I love him . Those moments that  I will spend with him  in that island .. I need to believe that it’s true even though something inside me is telling me : “ sarah it’s not true ! don’t forget he is faking so u can survive!”

It’s not true but I fake myself .because I love him.

When we pulled away , he stared at my face with a lot of passion then was about to say something  , but the storms annoying sound stopped him .

“ I think we should go there.” I pointed at the hut.

He nodded  got up & intertwined his fingers with mine without speaking. We  walked towards the hut  , he opened the door and let me enter first . I sat on the warm leaves  smiling .  he followed my steps and sat beside me. Then sighed deeply  & laid on the leaves .

I giggled : “ hm.. good night.”

“ good night sweetheart.”  He replied.

My heart skipped a beat . something inside me was fangirling. I closed my eyes smiling .

After some few minutes , he wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes too . Heaven.

Unbelievable . Days ago I hated him to death now he’s my love . What am I saying he is not . I love him . he doesn’t . he is acting . But I don’t care because I love him that’s all.

“”””””””””””””””””

“ babe !! babe !! honey wake uo!!” Zayn’s voice woke me up.

I opened my eyes smiling . yesterday’s kiss was sill in my mind . I was a princess . Spending days with the guy that I like , JUST HIM , it is like heaven for me . I was thinking of what we’ll do today when I noticed that he looked super exited  : his hair was more ruffled than usual . He was smeating too much and giggling crazily. Was he becoming insane?

“what’s wrong?” I asked , kind of worried.

“WE WILL ! we will leave this horrible island Sarah ! I found our solution. I found it !!!!” he was screaming  and moving too much.

“what? What do you mean by ..”

“LOOOK!!!!!” he interrupted me & showed me a phone. A REAL phone.

“WHAT?? Where did you find this?” I raised one eyebrow.

“ when I woke up , I decided to open those boxes you know ..those that we didn’t touch .  I found hams , axes , screws, screwdrivers   and … a phone !OMG  I cant believe it Sarah we will come back to London!”

I dropped my jaw  mouthing : “ seriously???” then got up and took the phone .

“Sarah I can’t believe it  I’m so happy.”

“ I see.” I laughed . I was happy too but sad at the same time . Because “going back to London” means Zayn will not be nice with me anymore . he will hate me again . he will become HIMSELF. The real one . That’s pretty much depressing.

“Malik. I miss fish . What about giving us some fish..” I faked a smirk.

“of course babe.” He smiled , posed the phone then ran to the beach , or the sea .

It surprised me how fast  he accepted  to fish for me. When he closed the door , I ran to the phone , grabbed it and started looking around  . I needed a good place to hide this phone of shit . No  I won’t leave because Zayn will forget me just by seeing  how much London is full of Beautiful girls. And also he will stop *acting * . That great cute romantic amazing Malik will disappear . he will be the real him . The one who hates me and laugh at me .

The door moved minutes after . Zayn was already back .

“What? Where are the fishes? That was fast.”

“noo hahah I just forgot something really important.”  

I hid quickly the phone behind me  and grinned :” what  important thing..”

He grabbed my wrist , pulling me closer to him then crushed his lips in mine making me shiver .

“This..” he smirked then continued kissing me.

If I didn’t pull him away saying :” go fish Malik ! I bet the fishes are bored & waiting for ya to come.” He’d never stop kissing me.

He nodded “ sure . I’m gonna fish to my baby the best best best best best..” he winked , left and closed the door .

That made me want him more . I need Zayn Malik in my life .

I will not hide this phone , I will break it , I don’t care.

I opened one of the boxes that Zayn was talking about & found a ham ; grabbed it and hit the phone roughly .

It didn’t break . Strong phone.

“ shit.” I mumbled and was about to hit it again . That’s when Zayn opened the door suddenly , finding me with that ham about to hit the phone again.

“hey sorry I just wanted to ask if you..”

He saw what I was about to do and understood it.

“Sarah?” he knitted his eyebrows angrily  and  uttered in a very serious way.

20 votes maybe?? plz leave a vote xoxo hope ur liking the story !! tell me plz :) -zineb