My little sweet cake

“ forever haha.” He whispered in my ear. That made me shiver  . Really I’m condemned to spend the rest of my life in that horrible island…… with an horrible guy ?

He opened the box that he brought with him with difficulty.  He needed rest . he was still tired and a little bit  sick after what happened . But I cannot say it to him . I cannot tell him

“ hello you know what ? I took care of you and cried on your chest during 3 days.” Ridiculous .

 I don’t care.

He opened the box finally . it was full of cakes . he handed me one .

“ where did you find those?” I asked , still fixing  the beautiful  scary infinite sea .

“ the plane.” He mouthed and crunched one of them hungrily .

The fact that the cakes weren’t damaged  after the crash surprised me a lot .

I felt kind of stupid  : I knew the plane was full of food , but I spent three days  eating some random things that I found stranded on the beach .

Perhaps  because I was too worried  and busy with Zayn ? What am I saying ? I’d never  be worried for that dumb .

I  glanced at him , he was staring at me , eating his cakes , speechless . The look that he was giving to me  reminded me of that day . When he was kissing that girl in the hotel party . I suddenly got up . my chest was tightened.

“ where are you going??” Zayn looked  up.

“somewhere far away from  the shit of you.”

“ fine . have fun”

“ oh I will. Don’t follow me !” I announced  and cleaned my clothes  promptly .

“ why would I follow you? Seriously hahahah.” He laughed in a sarcastic way .

“ because you are always annoying me.”

“ no you are. Who threw the boxes  full of vegetables on me?  We are here because of you bitch you killed the pilot.”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?”

“you heard me perfectly.” He got up , faced me and smirked.

“ stop lying d***head we are here because of YOU !! and you totally know it !! who is the little immature kid who wanted to buy chewing gums  and made us miss our plae?? Who?? Who??”

I leaned towards him and screamed on his face .

“AND ! who asked you out  that day and you said  *no.* whoooooo?” he screamed back.

Hhis answer made me giggle . I bet he asked 56 girls  to accompany him to that party that night . at least he remembers that he asked me too.

“ this is sooo non-related .” I chuckled.

“ I don’t care.” He sighed and sat again , ignoring me.

“okay so. I’m going !!” I yelled.

“go!!!!!” he yelled back .

Hum.

I started walking quick my , trying to control my emotions .  I suddenly stopped myself and came back.

“ what do you want?? I thought you said  ‘im going”” he groaned.

“ yes . I’m going .  I just forgot to take ..THIS!” I grabbed a cake from the box and bit it roughly .

He rolled his eyes and stared at the sea again.

“ what a ughhhhhhhh.” I started walking unconsciously towards the huge jungle , eating my cute little cake ..

I was walking without really looking around me , just at my little cake and thinking of what zayn just said : I was deceived . I thought he’d be nice with me when he will wake up .  and the way he called me ‘bitch’ really hurt me . I prefer living in this island alone I don’t wanna stay with that shit . it was night , when I stopped walking , I found myself in the heart og an enormous forest . I looked behind me : no beach anymore : I walked too much.

The darkness was heavy .

 I sat quietly on the wet grass . the leaves crackled too much . an horrible  wind rose making some  petrifying  sounds . I heard some owls near me . I will spend the rest of my life like that . tears started streaming down my face again.

I heard some weird groans behind the trees . My heart skipped a beat : it wasn’t zayn’s groans . it was animal’s . Ferocious . I was petrified when I discovered ..

sorry for the suspence ;p if u liked it u can share ! :)  and don't forget to leave a vote plz :3 thanks xox -zineb