Amazayn Gift

..Please vote ! :) * wattyawards * xx When he reached my waist , he put his arms around it , sighed heavily and stopped talking.

I dropped my jaw and glanced at him ,

I rubbed his ruffled hair and started stroking it slowly . he wasn't awake of course . I finally closed my eyes and slept peacefully .

An horrible headache woke me up . I stood up & touched my head . I felt like I slept three days non-stop.

My sight was getting blurry . the sun was burning my skin . I looked around and found myself laying on the sleeping bag , alone. The hotness of the weather was suffocating . I fixed my hair promptly & started walking or staggering following the long beach without really knowing where I was going . just walking to wake myself up.

Zayn . Where that boy disappeared again . I glanced at the fresh sea . I needed a swim : I took off my shirt and ran towards the infinite sea . I dived in the cold salt water . it reminded me of my last day in Spain. The pool with my besties . My normal life . All those things are just some hurting memories that I try to not forget . My life . yes I missed my sweet life in London . I stared at the surface or the sea , speechless . Mom's face appeared in it , she was smiling and blowing kisses .

I was being crazy . I pulled my tears away and was about to dive again when I noticed something turning or swimming around me . Fishes? Damn I forgot that I'm not in a pool .

" ahhh Omg a shark." I shouted .

That "thing" was getting closer to me.

I clenched my jaw & closed my eyes .

And guess who emerged ?

Zayn in the flesh. He was giggling like an insane.

"OMG WTF YOU SCARED ME!!" I splashed some water on him

He raised on eyebrow and spattered more water on me .

" you want a fight Malik?"

" Hey Sarah you started." He winked.

I started acting normally and dived again repeating : " ahh the water's good."

He looked at me , kind of confused.

When I reached his back , I jumped on it and screamed : " GOTCHA!! OH YEAH! "

I was still hanging on his back . He glanced at me then whispered : " hold me tight or you will fall."

"what do you meaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." I couldn't finish my sentence . he started running towards the beach like a fool .

I wrapped my arms around his neck , trying to not fall .

"stooooooooooppppp stop !!" I shouted but he continued running without answering .

He was giggling and racing like there's no tomorrow throughout the long infinite beach . I wasn't fat but I was pretty sure that holding my weight oh his back and running that fast would tire him .

" here ." he mouthed and fell on the sand , still giggling .

i gave him a look : " why did you do this????"

" I'm gonna tell you . But first can you please let me stand up? I guess you're ankle isn't twisted anymore." He winked .

That's when I noticed that he was laying on his chest and I was sitting on his back . Nice sofa Malik . I blushed and got up then looked around .

" your surprise is ready." He smiled , held my hand and walked towards the place where I let him doing that " left right left right and the knot." Work.

" here is it . you like it?."