Chapter 12

Star's POV

Me and Ruby found Mercury with his leg not broken. He shoot me a some type of paralyzing dust, couldn't move my left arm.

Star: Your going to die.

Ruby: Mercury, what are you doing? You were hurt! Why...What's going on?

Mercury didn't answer us, still with a grinning malic on his face.

Oobleck: *over the announcement system*Fighters, are you ready?

Mercury smirks at us.

Mercury: Showtime.

He goes forward, blocking our path with his arms outstretched, restraining her movements no matter where she moves.

Star: Fuck off Merc.

I notice Ruby panicked, she grimaces and spins forward, becoming a blur of red and petals rocketing toward Mercury, only to get kick her mid-dash with his boots and knock her to the ground next to me.

Star: Ruby!

Mercury advances on her just as she gets our her Scroll, about to push the button to call for help when a bullet shatters the device into several shards.

Mercury: Let's just keep this between us friends.

Star: We were never friends from the beginning ass face!

Mercury: That hurt my feeling.

Star: There one thing you should know.

Mercury: What?

Star: This.

I went dashed at him, jumping upward in the air throwing multiple kicks. He went dodges a few of them, the last went into the right side of the face of his. Then landed on my feet, went fight him with one arm, he fights back using his boots, shooting many shots at me.

Star: Ruby! GO!

Ruby: *nodded*

Mercury jump and raises his leg at me, but I catch before he hit me. Ruby went jump on my back and jump over Mercury, he tries to catch her, Ruby She kicks off of the wall and falls to the ground, pumping her arms as she runs for the exit. I went pushed him back, and kick him in the face sending him upward in the air. Jump upward as well and kick him in the gut sending tumbling in the ground. He looks back at me with a pissed off face.

Mercury: Your to lat-

I cut him off by headbutting him in the face, he slide back grunting in pain.

Mercury: That's it!

He charges at me, jump upward with multiple front flip and throw kick into m face that send a shock wave.

Mercury: Hah!

Star: Think again shit head.

Mercury: What?

Star: *smirk* you hit like girl.

Mercury: Well I'm a man.

I went ignited my left arm with Arc energy, waking up my numb arm. I went punch Mercury right directly in the balls, sending far away tumbling in the floor.

Star: Not anymore you're not.

I gave the fingers and run to the exit to catch up to Ruby.

Rebecca's POV

I was in the forest behind of the school, in Kai's ship. Trying to solve if the video of Yang's fight was tampered.

Rebecca: Oh, poop. Need to find something. *sigh* huh?