"Didn't have to, it seems like this helps him to relax", Freed smiled and kept softly caressing Laxus' hair. "How is Evergreen doing?"

"She says the old man is boring but not pervert so it's okay", Bicks said. "Maybe he wanted you in there with him instead her", he grinned.

"Bicks, not everyone is as perverted as you are."

"He's filthy rich, he has enough money to be as perverted as he wants."

"I can only imagine how horrible you would be if you could have all that money..."

"Nah, it wouldn't then be funny anymore, not for me anyway", Bicks said what surprised Freed. "It's not challenging."

"You wouldn't also get hit in the face by stuff", Freed chuckled.

"It would get really boring really fast", Bicks shrugged. "Yeah, it would be cool to have enough money to buy whatever you want and you could bribe anyone no matter what you do. But only like a while, then it just gets boring."

"I understand what you're saying", Freed nodded scratching behind Laxus' ear making the mighty Thunder God purr in his sleep like an oversized house cat. "Money loses it's value if you have it too much. When you don't have money that much and can only sometimes afford something special to yourself, it feels ten times better than if you could buy it anytime you want", he smiled. "And of course there are things that money can't give to you."

"Aww, you sound so sappy", Bicks snorted. "But yeah, I know."

"By the way, how is your training working out? All this morning have been so quiet but I'm guessing you didn't actually leave your dolls at home?"

"Nope, they are resting at my backpack", Bicks grinned. "Cana has been helping us a lot! But poor things are really worn out so I use them only if necessary."

"Good idea", Freed praised. "Are you going to tell us what you've been training?"

"Sorry baby", Bicks laughed. "It's not yet ready to be used in battles or anything but we're starting to get a hang of it."

Carriage kept driving all day and Bickslow and Freed had to eat at the roof, while Ever could eat with their client inside the luxurious carriage. Laxus wasn't going to eat even a crumble of food while they were moving. They finally stopped at the dinnertime, their only stop since they had to change drivers. Laxus was more than thankful since they had a change to have a one hour break and it was the only time he could actually eat something.

"You guys go and grab something to eat, I will stay and keep my runes on", Freed said to others as he was standing in front of the door of the carriage. Their client refused to step outside even for a second. Bicks and Laxus were sure he was just a big ass snob who felt like he was better than the mere commoners here in this village.

"You should eat something too", Laxus said. "And you've been keeping your rune barriers up since early this morning."

"I'm not using a complete shield, only one larger that alerts us if someone approaches with mean intentions and one that prevents anyone else but us or our client to open the doors or windows from this carriage."

"That's still pretty much and we still have like seven hours to go", Ever reminded.

"I know you guys will take care of fighting the enemy off if necessary", Freed smiled. "You can bring me something on your way, I can eat once we start moving again."

"Maybe one of us should stay just in case", Bickslow suggested. "I vote for Ever."

"Why me?" Ever shouted.