Chapter Twenty-Nine: JIM!

A van pulled over by the sidewalk leading to the beach, where a supposed unidentified flying object was reported to have landed moments ago.

"Live from Brighton pier, This is Jim News. My name is Jim," Jim walked mid-squat, almost resembling a crab as the cameraman followed him in a similar fashion, stepping onto sandy beach, "Jim received news from Jim HQ that a space pod had crash landed on the shoreline."

As they moved closer to the place where people on the beach were gathering, the news reporter continued to walk like that.

Jim leaned closer to the camera, his breath fogging up the lens, "We must be very Jim, Jim. We don't know what kind of Jim is in that pod." He paused, "What if it's a hostile alien, Jim? An alien with a pewee instead of a shooty?"

The solo crewman did not respond, mute as always.

"Excuse me, Jim and Jim coming through with Jim News!" Still, Jim walked like a crab, microphone pressed to his lip.

They stopped when the rubbery pod slowly deflated and a figure emerged from behind it.

"Is that Markiplier?" A teenage girl said, pointing to the man. "And Jacksepticeye?!"

"DARKIPLIER TOO?!" Another teen said, "OH MY GOD!"

People with smartphones started recording, all pointed at the three men.

The reporter glanced at the camera that was pointed at the unfolding scene. "Jim, the alien people referred to as Markiplier has four legs, four arms, and two heads."

The crowd just stared at Jim with their eyebrows raised.

Jim went closer, as did the cameraman, "Oh no, Jim! It appears to be carrying a green haired human specimen in its arms! They must have probed the poor man's anal cavity!"

The reporter gasped upon seeing Mark and Dark's facial features, "Egad! They have evolved into a less attractive version of us, Jim! And soon they will take over the earth!"

"Will someone help me?" Mark said in a low voice, struggling to prevent the unconscious Seán from falling off his arms.

"Oh my God!" Jim dropped to his belly on the sand, pushing his head up with his arms, "The alien has fully adapted to our language!"

"What are you talking about, Jim?" Mark asked, now looking down on the news anchor.

"IT KNOWS MY NAME JIM! IT CAN READ MINDS!" Jim screamed, flopping on the sand like a seal and leaving a trail behind him, "ALIENS JIM! ALIENS!! RUUUUUUN!"

The news crew fled the scene leaving a confused Mark and a handful of beach goers standing there.

He walked a few more steps, his path resembling that of a drunken man, "A little help please?"

A number of people came to their aid, taking Seán from Mark's arms finally relieving him some of the weight bearing down on him.

"Thank you." He sighed as his knees buckled, falling on the sandy shore.