Chapter Twenty-Three: THAT'S SO COOL!

"In space?" Felix raised an eyebrow, staring at Wilford. Everyone in the room remained silent, gazing at Wilford who walked in the room as disciplined as a colonel he once was, chin up and hands behind his back eying each and every one.

"I believe you need to get your ears checked, Felix, you feisty man you." He said jokingly, "But yes. It's definitely up there, warming up for the big finale."

"Jävla helvete." Felix sighed.

"Wow, this went from Kingsman to Moonraker real fast." Ethan remarked.

"What are we waiting for? We have to go after him!" Mark said.

"Oh sure, Bumbum, we have all kinds of spaceships parked in our garage!" Felix turned to Mark, surprising him with his sudden outburst, "We have the USS Enterprise, The Jetsons' Ship, The Millennium Falcon, TIE Fighters, and if you want something the size of a moon: The Death Star!"

"We have a Death Star?!" Ethan's eyes perked up.

"FUCK NO!" Felix shouted, burying his face in his hands, "For Christ's sake, you people don't get sarcasm, do you?"

The blue haired man slowly frowned, looking down at his feet.

"We're more than fucked... we're double fucked." K said, leaning on the table and bowing his head.

"If it'll make you feel better," Wilford placed a hand on the man's shoulder, squeezing it, "My friend the Silver Shepherd has a spacecraft."

"Who?" Felix's head bobbed up.

"Boy, you really have to clean up your ears," Will raised his voice, as if he was talking to someone in a very noisy party, "I said, my friend the Silver Shepherd has a spaceship."

"I know that!" Felix said, "I mean, who is he?"

"He's a superhero in a silver jumpsuit, mask resembling an alien with black beady eyes, and a hole cut out small enough to let his puckered mouth stick out." He recalled, "I suppose the Markiplier fans know him."

"That's great but

"That's great but..." Felix stammered, his gaze going to the floor, "I can't send Mark and the others up there yet... they're not prepared for such a feat."

"Felix." Mark interrupted, making the man turn to his direction, "This is about saving the world. So I'm ready to do it, even if we die trying. Besides, this is freaking space travel, and if there is a program for volunteers to go into space, with like... a hundred percent change of dying from death by space? I'd be first in line if they needed free volunteers."

Tyler wrinkled his forehead, "Did you just-?"

"Yes, Tyler. I quoted my song." He was immediately answered with a grin.

"You can count me in, Felix." Ethan stepped up.

"Me too." Tyler said, standing tall and proud, "I believe it's probably time to get back out to field duty again and stop doubting myself."