Chapter Nine: That Chapter Where They Introduce the Gadgets

Tyler walked through the halls of the secret service, humming some tunes while he straightened his partially creased plain white shirt and put on a small earpiece. He then brushed his brown curly hair back even though he himself knew that it wouldn't make any difference. Along the way he greeted some of the fellow agents he met, sharing brief conversations and gestures with them.

"Apocalypto, can you hear me?" Felix spoke through the earpiece.

"Good morning, K," The man replied.

"Good morning to you too," The boss greeted, "I need you in my office. We have an update on The MacGuffin."

"Sure thing. Be there in a few," He made a right turn and went into another corridor before finally stopping by the third door to the left.

Tyler knocked on the door thrice. Then loud barking came from inside.

"Mark?" He called out, "You awake?" He asked, knocking again.

A high-pitched squeal was the response. Tyler knew it was Mark's.

"J-just a-a minute!" Mark yelled, grunting aloud and letting out indescribable yells in agony.

The door opened, and a cheery Chica ran out and jumped up in excitement when she saw Tyler. The golden retriever was trembling with excitement as her thick furry tail wagged.

"Hey Chica! You adorable girl!" Tyler playfully ruffled the fur on the dog's head, kneeling down to her height that further excited the dog, "Have you seen Mark?"

A pair of legs wearing black sweatpants appeared by the doorway.

"Hey, Tyler," Mark spoke, voice raspy and deep.

Tyler looked up, seeing a few wet spots on Mark's legs and thighs and discovering that he was not wearing anything on top except for a pink ladies' bra.

He jumped back up, "JESUS CHRIST! Why are you wearing a bra?!"

Further observing the man's body, Tyler saw a lot of ice packs tied to various parts of Mark's body that had bruises, and some of them have already melted away and were now dripping on the floor. Mark himself was also holding a pack to his head.

"What?" Mark groggily hobbled, "Amy left a pair and I used it to keep ice packs on my pecs." He said as he took out a bag from one cup.

"Mark in a bra. That's another image I'm not gonna get out of my brain." Tyler shook his head. "So, how are you feeling?"

"Oh y'know, I'm alright - EXCEPT I'VE GOT FUCKIN' BRUISES ALL OVER MY BODY!" Mark snarled, flashing the said injuries, "Now I know how cartoons feel when running into a wall."

The man laughed loudly and Mark just glowered at him.

"I fucking hate that Leap of Faith," Mark grumbled.

"Don't worry-" Tyler pat Mark's shoulder.

"OW!" Mark jolted away, "NO TOUCHIE!"

"Sorry," He took back his hand, "Don't worry, I hate that thing too."

The YouTuber just sighed.

"Anyway, I stopped by to remind you of your next session."

Mark rolled his eyes and sighed loudly, "Will the suffering ever end?!"

"Patience, my dear Markimoo. You'll be good at it one day," Tyler smirked. "Now if you'll excuse me, K is requesting my presence for the time being. I'll give you a call if we're to begin."

"Okay," He lazily turned around and went back into his room.

But then in a split second, Tyler reached out a finger and poked one of the bruises on Mark's back before speeding off hearing his friend squeal a note as high as the singer who sang The 7th Element.