Chapter 11. Shorter Then Pink?

Y/n looked into a body sized mirror, what looked back was a silver suit of armor.

"Where in the hell did this come from anyway?" Y/n asked as they started to spin around causing the suit to make small clanking sounds. All the gems were examining Y/n as if Y/n was an alien from another planet. "How exactly do I remove this?" Y/n asked as they tried to remove the helmet to no avail.

"Well if its like our weapons then we'd usually just put them back in our gems... which you don't have" Pearl stated as she began to take pictures with a weird gem relic, "So its stuck... great I surrender to living with a suit of armor" Y/n said as they put their arms down, suddenly the armor disappeared causing everyone to jump a little. "How did you make it disappear?" Steven asked as Y/n looked down at their now un-armored hands, "I don't know... It just happened" Y/n said as they stepped towards the Temple door, "I'm going to sleep" Y/n said as they placed their hand on the door which now began to light up silver before turning glass like and shattering, showing Y/n's room on the other side.

"That's... new?" Y/n said as they stepped into their room, the door then basically un-shattered and went from silver back to its usual stone look.

Y/n collapsed into bed and decided to get some well deserved sleep, Y/n has been through so much in such a short time so sleep felt like a blessing. As Y/n nodded off, they heard a woman's voice whisper "No one remembers me, not even the other diamonds... Silver can only reflect, not create" The voice said as it slowly got closer, Y/n quickly opened their eyes to see a room filled with grey mist with tiny bits of silver dust in them, Y/n looked up to see the mist create a silhouette of a woman, only barely taller then Pearl.

"Hello young one, please don't be frightened, I've been left so many times before" The mist woman said as her form became more clear. "W-Who are you?" Y/n stuttered as they stood up from still lying down, "Oh, finally someone who wants to speak to me that isn't pink!, I am Silver Diamond, I was neglected by the Diamond Authority, they tried to shatter me thinking that I shattered Pink!, She was my only friend on Homeworld since she understood how it feels to be small, even though I was shorter then her" Silver stated as her form became clear, hair covered her right eye and she wore a dress that was shining like the moon when it reflects the sun's rays.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna be here for a while so... how did I get here?" Y/n asked as they motioned to the whole room. "Oh, well after I was poofed by the diamonds, they put me in some strange new gem device that was meant to turn a human into a complete gem, they were going to use that human against the Rebels who... shattered Pink. But they only learned that after they poofed me. They discarded me, and from memory, a Peridot and Jasper brought my device on a ship to Earth, but it was then destroyed by something that sent me to that weird island" Silver said as she made a chair out of mist and sat down, then making one for me to relax in, "Then I stumbled onto the device and your a part of me?" Y/n asked as they reformed the mist into a bean bag. "Not exactly... I still exist in my gem, I just don't have my powers. I'm as weak as a human but with a gem body, the transfer only got halfway before the device was broken, so you have my powers and a mental connection to me through your dreams" Silver said as she made a story presentation from mist, showing a mist me and mist diamond.

"So where are you?" Y/n asked as Silver made the display disappear, "I believe I was bubbled by that fusion" Silver replied, Y/n thought for a second "Will you hurt us if I free you?" Y/n asked as they crossed their arms, "Oh my stars no! your the only person who talks to me now" Silver answered in a sad tone, "I mean I can't even if I tried, remember the whole no powers thing" Silver continued as she stood up, "Alright, I'll go get you. Hopefully no one notices the one missing gem" Y/n said as they also stood up, Silver opened her arms out like she was asking for a hug, "Why are you doing that?" Y/n asked as they copied Silver, "It's the only way to wake up" Silver said nervously as she made 'come here' movements with her fingers.

"You just want a hug don't you?" Y/n said as they hugged Silver tightly, she was shocked at first but hugged back as well.

Y/n opened their eyes to see the roof of their room, Y/n then stops hugging their quilt and slowly looked at the clock next to them, "two in the morning... great" Y/n said as they got up, feeling like they could run a marathon, Y/n walked over to the Temple door and opened it slowly so the glass wouldn't shatter. The warp pad just went as they saw three gems disappear, "Great timing" Y/n said as they closed the door and went over to the "secret" door, Y/n then jumped down and fell into Pearl's room, where they fell into Amethyst's room, "Still a mess" Y/n said as they grabbed onto a pole and then slid down to the bubble room, "Okay, now wheres Silver" Y/n said as they looked at each bubble, looking for a certain gem. "There!" Y/n said as they grabbed a red looking bubble with a Silver Diamond shaped gem in it.

Y/n then opened the door quietly, walking into the house then slowly moving back as they walked into their own room.

"Alright... here we go" Y/n said as they popped the bubble, almost immediately the gem started to glow as it placed itself on the right eye of the reforming Diamond.

"Thank you my lovely Y/n" Silver said in a calm, happy tone.

------------------------------------

Yay, new character! Silver Diamond will be (horribly) drawn and put in a future chapter so we can get an actual look at her. poor neglected Silverrrr