7. She's The Answer to All My Questions.

Start from the beginning

"Bowchikawowow," Jisoo smirks wiggling her brows making Lisa giggle.

"-For a change of clothes, missy." Dara chuckles. "Anyways we hit off from there."

"What does she do?" Irene asks.

"She's a Corporate Lawyer."

"A lawyer and a Chef. Wow a power couple on the rise." Lisa teases.

"Oh shush," Dara blushes.

"So when can we meet her?" Jisoo asks.

"How about tomorrow?" She smiles.

"Wow eomma, you're just full of secrets aren't you? First the restaurant and now your girlfriend." Irene teases. "What else are you hiding?"

"Nothing else I promise." Dara chuckles. "How's the food anyways?"

"Amazing! I wanna eat here everyday of my life!" Jisoo smiles while munching on her chicken.

"Good. I'm glad you like it." Sandara smiles. Her phone suddenly starts ringing and she excuses herself.

"So what do we think about mom having a girlfriend?" Irene asks once she's gone.

"I like it. I mean she's been dwelling over Appa for so long maybe it's good she's starting to put herself out there." Lisa says.

"I agree. I mean she has been happier these day, don't you think?" Jisoo adds.

"Yeah. She didn't even get mad when Seulgi stayed over without permission." Irene says. "I thought she was on drugs."

"Yeah the Love drug." Lisa smirks making the two cringe.

"Ew don't call it that." Irene grimaces.

"As long as eomma is happy, we should be too." Jisoo says.

"I agree." Lisa nods.

"Sorry about that girls, but you may be meeting Taeyon sooner than we planned." Sandara says while sitting again.

"What do you mean?" Irene asks.

"Well she's in the area, and something popped up for tomorrow so I just invited her." Sandara says.

Lisa squeals quietly, "oh this is so exciting!"

Sandara just chuckles and pats her head. "You're so cute monkey."

•••

Soon enough a beautiful blonde woman was walking into the busy restaurant, seemingly looking around.

(A/N: Legend

(A/N: Legend.)

Sandara stood up and waved her over with a smile. Taeyon smiled back and made her way over. Taking in her outfit Sandara kisses her cheek with a grin. "You look nice."