"I'll put these in some water and I'll introduce you two." Cameron says, nodding her head towards the kitchen and I follow her slowly.

I watch her open a cupboard, standing on her tip toes in order to try to reach a vase. I chuckle softly and I reach my arm up, grabbing the vase and handing it to her. She gives me a grateful smile and then trims the stems on the flowers. She places the flowers in the vase and then sets them on the counter, grasping her hands together as she looks at the shitty bouquet. Why didn't I get her a nicer one? Stupid Semyon.

"I'm sorry they are shitty," I mutter, rubbing the back of my head.

"I love carnations," she replies, turning to face me.

She bats her eyes at me and I can't help but smile. She still has the same effect she had on me years ago. It's a shame I screwed it all up.

"Are you ready to meet him?" Cameron whispers, looking deep into my eyes.

All I could do was nod my head. I was too scared to say anything. I didn't want to ruin this. Not again.

She grabs me by the arm and escorts me into the living room. I see him. My son. He watches cartoons on the television while sitting almost right in front of the screen. His eyes were glued with the yellow character who looked like Swiss cheese blowing bubbles with a pink star. What kind of show was this?

"Cooper, honey," Cameron smiles as she slowly removes her hands from my arm. "There's someone I want you to meet."

The little blonde boy turns his head and looks up at me. His blue eyes stare right through me and I'm paralyzed. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I could barely breathe. This was my son.

A smile spreads across his face and his eyes light up. He jumps up from his position on the floor and runs to me. My heart leaps out of my chest when he hugs my leg tightly, holding on to me for dear life.

"Varly! Oh my gosh! Mommy, can we keep him?" Cooper exclaims, jumping up and down as he holds onto my leg.

I did my best to fight back the tears, sniffling as I knelt down to face him. He slowly removed himself from me and looked into my eyes once I knelt down to his level. He tilted his head to the side and scrunched his nose, just like his mom.

"Come here, buddy," my voice cracks as I open my arms, feeling him throw his small body into them.

I embraced him in my chest and I held onto him for dear life. I was holding my son in my arms. I couldn't express the way I was feeling right now. Four years of constant wondering, finally answered. This is my son.

"Varly, you're my favorite goalie!" Cooper exclaims as he pulls away from my embrace. "I have your jersey and everything!"

"That's great, buddy," I smile at him, ruffling up his blonde hair.

"But why didn't you stop that one puck in game seven?" Cooper raises his eyebrow.

"Uh, let's not talk about that," I chuckle at him, shoving my hand into my pocket and pulling out the puck. "I brought you this."

I place the game used puck in Cooper's small hands. His eyes grow wide as his fingers trace the puck. His mouth drops to the floor and soft gasps escape his lungs.

"Mommy! Look what Varly brought me!" Cooper exclaims as he holds it high above his head, showing his mother.

"That's great, Cooper!" Cameron smiles as she leans down and kisses his head. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Varly." Cooper says and hugs me tightly, and I hug him back. I never wanted this moment to end.

I looked up at Cameron and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away with the back of her hand and smiled at me. She excused herself to go finish cooking dinner, leaving Cooper and me all alone.