~2~

Trigger warning ( self-harm) I will put * where the trigger starts and * when it ends.

I hear my Dad yelling in their room and I walk over to their door to eavesdrop.

"I told you he was a freak; he is completely different from all of his siblings." He said with an emphasis on the "freak".

My Mom hesitates on saying something but I hear nothing. No one says anything else.

It's silent.

-----------------------

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself.

It's true, you know. You really are a freak. You shouldn't even live anymore. No one even wants you here.

I whispered "I know." really quietly so only I can hear.

*

I open the drawer of small, thin razors that I know all too well. I take one and place it on top of the counter. I slowly take of my black jacket; it slowly shows new and old scars all over my arms and chest. I look at myself and wonder.

Is this really me?

Just do it. Stop hesitating.

I cut little slits on my arms, next to my old cuts, and blood slowly goes down my arm. I feel my arm burning from the pain and I quickly wipe the blood off and bandage it.

*

Why am I doing this?

Because I told you to.

I can't do this anymore. I put my jacket on and run into my room and lay face down on my bed, trying to hide from everything.

The door swings open and slams against the wall behind it.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, FREAK"

Not now, please. I don't need this right now.

"GET THE HELL UP"

I get up and turn around and see my Dad angrily staring at me, waiting for me to get up and do some stupid chore he wants me to do.

I get up and try to go downstairs to do his chores, but I get stopped by my Dad grabbing my arm.

"What do you think you are doing?" He says very agitated about something I did.

"Going to do my chores, I thought that's what you wanted me to do?"

He waited a moment then weirdly let go of me and pointed down the steps. I wonder what he was going to do to me. 

I went downstairs and washed the dishes, dried the dishes, vacuumed the living room and dining room, mopped the kitchen. Once I finished, I went a watched a bit of TV. Waiting for another command from Dad.

Now it was time for lunch, but I wasn't hungry. 

--------------------

Sorry it so short. Next chapter will be longer.

Word Count: 436