Abusive Dad & Anger Issues

"Allison a little help here? You too Skye" Lydia scoffed standing up and grabbing another Jackson side she made.
"I understand that he's your boyfriend. But he's not mine and personally at the momment I'm not entirely impressed so. Sorry but absolutely not" I sent her a frown before crossing my arms over my chest like a pouting child.
"Fine. Allison?"
Allison sent me a look but I shrugged.
She sighed and got up hesitantly and held the poster up half heartledly.
As soon as the whistle went off we struggled to get the ball. The other team got it and threw it up in the air.
Watching Scott carefully. I saw his head snap up. He jumped up, using another players shoulders as a step stool and grabbed the ball before dodging and weaving through the entire other team with ease and making a goal.
Smiling happily I cheered but still kept a weary eye on Mr. Argent and Scott.
"MCCALL! PASS TO MCCALL!" Coach yelled, Stiles jumping up and down behind him.
The play started and the other team scooped up the ball and turned to pass but froze as he turned and saw Scott. He panicked and passed it to Scott.
"Did he...Did he just pass us the ball?" I muttered.
"Uh yeah... I think he did" Allison tilted her head slightly.
Scott ran through the team again before sending the ball towards the net, the ball sailing straight through the goalies lacrosse sticks net.
I felt panic rise in my stomach.
"Oh no. Oh please no" I whispered biting my lip.
I glanced at coach and watched as he argued with the ref before whistling signaling the point was ours.
I felt the air begin to fill with tension and couldnt help but shift in my seat uncomfortably.
Everyone got in position for the next play and the ref blew the whistle again.
Jackson won the ball in the stand off and passed it to Scott surprisingly and this time Scott went down the field but he was hunched down looked around frantically like he was surrounded by things that were going to attack.
I panicked as he stumbled around the field.
Everyone panicked as the clock began to count down.
"Come on Scott. You can do it" Allison muttered.
Turning back to Scott I jumped up.
"Go Scott!! You can do it!!" I cupped my mouth yelling down to the field.
I noticed the other team look at each other before two of their players ran at Scott at the same time.
He quickly swung the stick back and made the shot with ease.
Everyone screamed and jumped up as time ran out.
Screaming and cheering with everyone I high five days Allison.
Everyone on the bleachers began to rush down to congratulate the players.
I went to follow when a death tight grip caught my wrist.
Gasping I turned and saw it was Allison's father.
Instantly plastering a innocent look on my face I sent him a confused look.
"Mr.Argent what's wrong? "
His eyes darkened.
"I know what you are don't waste my time trying to play games with me" He scowled.
Furroeing my eyebrows I continued the act.
"Sit, ik really sorry but I really don't know what your talking about. I just moved here" I protested pretending to be scared as I tugged on my wrist slightly but his grip didnt move.
"Dad? " Allison called.
We both turned and saw her looking at us confused.
"Listen here little witch. You helped someone you shouldn't have. You make that same mistake twice and I won't hesitate to shoot you down? You understand me? And I swear to God if you bring my daughter in to this-"
"Dad? What are you doing? " Allison interrupted him as she headed back up the the stairs.
"I lost my footing. Your dad was just helping me" I spoke easily ignoring the burning gaze on the side of my head.
"Thank Mr. Argent but I should go. Really. Thanks for the advice" I smiled kindly before quickly scurrying off down the bleachers.
Taking a deep breath I sighed softly before looking around. I turned my head and and saw Scott making a run to the locker room.
"Shit shit. Shit!" I gasped.
Quickly racing after him I rushed in to the dark locker room.
Slowly opening the heavy door, I winced at the loud scratching creak it made, making my presence known to everything inside.
Squinting my eyes into the locker room, I looked around the dark room, eyes scanning from left to right.
I listened carefully and heard groans and movement from above me.
"Scott? Come on Scott. I can help you!" I called out pulling one of the vials out of my pocket.
I heard more movement but there was no answer to me.
Taking a shaky breath I turned the corner, walking around the lockers.
"C'mon Scott. You can control this!" I yelled.
Instantly there was a loud scratching like something sharp being dragged along on of the lockers.
Yelping I whipped around. My eyes widened as I saw Scott's hunched over form standing at the other side of the lockers.
"Scott.... " I spoke carefully, taking slow cautious steps towards him.
Reaching out I gently grabbed his shoulder.
Letting out a small scream I jumped back as his head shot up.
Eyes burning a bright amber, his claws catching my wrist and digging into it.
Quickly escaping his grip I rushed around the corner digging in my pocket for one of the vials.
I gasped as Scott let out a loud roar rushing after me.
Whipping around I threw the vial towards his face but he caught it.
Tilting his head at the foreign object he looked at me before growling lowly and crushing the vial with his bare hands.
"Oh shit"
Suddenly I felt myself get pinned to the ground.
I gasped as I felt claws digging in to my wrist, digging into my already bloody one.
I squirmed looking away as Scott let out an inhumane growl above me, drool slowly sliding off his canines.
"Antecessoris maleficis da mihi potestatem Haec contain lupus est"
He groaned and fell off of me. Quickly sitting up I grabbed another vial from my pocket and slammed it in to his mouth.
He gagged and choked on it before slowly letting it go down his throat.
He groaned and sat up.
"Ew! What the hell was that!" He grimaced.
"You don't wanna know" I sighed looking at my now bloody wrists.
He looked at them and jumped up.
"Oh my God. I'm so sorry Skye!" He exclaimed grabbing my hands gingerly.
His eyes widened as he saw how bad they were
"I should have listened to you guys then nothing like this would have happened" he mutted.
I shook my head.
"No. I think I figured something out" I protested.
He looked at me confused.
"On the field I felt you shifting but when you heard Allison talking to you, you stopped. Sure she makes you heart race but I think she might be your anchor" I explained.
His eyes widened.
"My anchor? "
"Yeah, ya know like the thing that keeps your boats from floating off course. She keeps you in shore. She can keep you from loosing control" I explained.
He sat back slightly looking at the lockers his eyes racing around as it all slowly connected in his head.
"Scott?"
I jumped to my feet.
Scott's head jerked up at the sound of Allison's voice.
"Speak of the devil. I gotta go! " I exclaimed.
"Wait! Skye! What about your wrists?" Scott protested.
"Don't worry about it. CN remember? I've got it. Now you go get the girl" I smiled shoving him playfully before quickly rushing out of the locker room and towards the field again.
"Skye? Skye!"
Looking over I saw Stiles running towards me.
"Stiles? What's wrong?" I frowned.
"It's the body. They found wolf hair on the body. No trace of Derek" He belted out.
My eyes widened and I sent him a worried look
"Which means?"
"Which means they think Derek's innocent-"
"And they let him out. Oh my God" I ran a hand through my hair stressed out.
"That's not the only things. They examined both parts of the body and identified it" he sighed.
I tilted my head slightly.
"Who was it?"
"Laura Hale. Derek's sister"