Losers & Lacrosse Teams

🔱🔱2 days later🔱🔱
"Why can't I just not go to school? I mean I'm a witch! I've literally got all of the time in the world to go to school!" I complained to my dad.
He just sent me a small glare and continued talking to the school on the phone.
"Yes. That's right. Thank you"
He turned around still on the phone and pointed upstairs mouthing 'go get ready'.
I rolled my eyes before rushed back to my room and got ready.
Looking in the mirror I looked at myself and smirked knowingly.
"Badass as always" I winked at my reflection.
I had a white mid sleeved cut shirt, black skinny Jean's with small cuts in the knees, brown combat boots.
Heading back downstairs I saw he was done with the phone call.
Letting out another sigh I grabbed my bag and slung it across my shoulder.
"Bye love you!" I waved briefly before heading out the door.
"Bye! Love ya!" Dad called back.
Hoping on my bike I revved up the engine before speeding off towards the school.
As I pulled in I saw people everywhere, kids on bikes, skateboards. A bunch of kids crowded around picnic tables but they all looked up at me as the engine roar echoed through out the whole parking lot.
Smirking slightly to myself I stopped my bike and slipped my helmet off extra slowly to make it more dramatic and then I shook out my long brown curls and looked up with a smirk.
Slipping the keys in my pocket I strapped the helmet down around the seat and grabbed my bag before strutting slightly down the sidewalk.
Everyone's eyes were on me. The guys were practically undressing me while the girls were either jealous or in awe.
I let out a small amused hum until a familiar sense came over me.
Werewolf.
Stopping I looked around and tried to pinpoint where it was coming from. Finally my eyes landed on the boy from last night. Scott. He was with another boy with buzzed hair waring a gray Hoodie and a black shirt with a blue white and red target thing.
I notices he lifted his shirt up and quickly tuned in.
"Ow!" Buzz cut kid muttered looking at the large wound.
That must be the bite..
"Yeah it was too dark to see anything but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf" Scott stated throwing his bag over his shoulder and turning to walk.
I looked around and saw people were looking at me and knew I was staring at them so I looked down and pretended to be on my phone.
"A wolf bit you?" Buzz cut repeated.
"Uh huh"
"Not a chance" buzz cut shook his head.
"Well.. I heard a wolf howling.." Scott shrugged.
"No you didn't " Buzz cut argued.
"What do you mean no I didn't? How do you know what I heard?" Scott laughed.
"Because California doesn't have wolves! Okay? Not in like sixty years!" Buzz cut rolled his eyes turning around in front of Scott.
"Really?"
"Yes really. There are no wolves in California!"
"Alright well if you don't believe me about the wolves then your definitely not gonna believe me when I tell you I found the body"
My eyes widened.
What the hell?! Body?!!
"Dude! Are you kidding me!!" Buzz cut exclaimed excitedly.
"No. I wish I was cause now I'm gonna have nightmares for a month" Scott groaned.
"Yea! That is freaking awesome! I mean seriously! This is gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since .... the birth of Lydia Martin... Hey Lydia!"
I watched as the strawberry blonde walked past him, ignoring him.
I scoffed and rolled my eyes at her.
"Skylar? Skylar Deaton?"
Turning I saw the principal went to greet him when the bell rang and everyone began running over towards the door.
I took one glance at Scott and his friend before turning my attention back to the principal.
"Good evening. You must be Miss Deaton. Your father helped me when I had to put one of my dogs down" he smiled shaking me hand.
Well.... that's depressing..
"Uhm.. yeah that's me. It's uh nice to meet you too. I'm glad my dad... helped?... I guess. But uhm I actually just go by Skye" I muttered awkwardly.
He chuckled.
"Now we just have to wait for the other student" he explained.
I nodded slightly and shifted my weight on to my right foot and look around as we stood awkwardly.
Suddenly I noticed a girl sitting on a bench looking through her bag.
"That her?" I asked pointing to the pale ravenette looked super nervous.
"Oh yes. Good eye Miss. Deaton. Hello you must be Allison Argent.
I'm the principal here at Beacon Hills high" the man stepped towards the other girl shaking her hand.
She smiled and stood up shaking his head with a forced smile.
"Yes. Nice to meet you" her eyes wandered towards me.
I smiled slightly at her.
"Nice to know I'm not the only new girl here. I'm Skye. Skye Deaton nice to meet you Allison" I smiled widely at her.
A look of relief flooded her face as I told her she wasn't the only new chick at school.
"Nice to meet you too Skye " she laughed.
"Alright girls off to class" the principal smiled before leading us inside to a classroom.
I walked in confidently while Allison shuffled in shyly behind me.
"Class these are our new students Allison Argent and Skylar Deaton. Please do your best to make them feel at home " the principal announced.
Looking over I saw Scott staring at us until slowly his eyes met mine.
I smiled slightly and he waved weakly before staring at Allison.
Allison sat in front of Scott and I sat beside her in front of the buzz cut kid.
I smirked slightly and watched as Scott turned around and handed Allison a pen.
She blushed and smiled at him softly before taking the pen.
"Thanks..."
Suddenly I felt someone poke my shoulder.
I turned around and saw the buzz cut staring at me shyly glancing at Scott a pen in his hand as well.
I smirked slightly and looked at him amused.
"I'd take that but.. that's your only pen... isn't it?" I laughed softly.
He blushed realizing I was right and slowly took his pen back.
"Yeah.. I'm stiles" he introduced holding his hand out.
I smiled and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you stiles" I laughed softly.
"We'll begin with confis metamorphosis on page one thirty three" the teacher began.
I turned around and smirked.
Maybe this won't be that bad..