Party Spills & Spells

"Oh my God, I'll never understand why girls take this long to get ready" I heard Stiles complain.
"Until you grow hair past you shoulders and grow breasts, I dont want to hear it" I glared peaking my head out of the bathroom.
"I'm trying to figure out if that was sexist or not"he replied honestly.
I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up"
Slipping out of the bathroom I fixed my jacket.

Stiles stared at me for a moment but quickly tore his eyes away

"I'm worried about Scott"
"I know Stiles that's probabaly the twelfth time you have said that. That why we are going to this party and watching him, if he starts changing we get him out of the, okay?" I sighed putting my hands on his shoulders.
"Okay" he muttered hesitantly.
"Now let's go" I smiled.
We headed to my driveway and he got in his jeep while I got on my motorcycle.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

I sat in the corner of the room watching as Stiles geeked out with a bunch of other guys in the middle of the room while watching Scott and Allison make their way through the crowd.
I sighed and looked around the room, beginning to get increasingly bored.
Scanning around the room for familiar faces I froze as my eyes landed on a certain face.
"Derek" I muttered.
I quickly pulled out my phone and went to text Stiles suddenly I felt something wet get spilled all over me.
I gasped.
Looking down at myself, seeing punch was all over me I quickly grabbed paper towels that were on the counter next to me and began cleaning it up.
"I-I I'm so sorry. I... I didnt mean to spill it on you!!"
Looking up I saw Isaac cowering slightly and furrowed my eyebrows slightly.
"Hey, hey. Isaac it's fine, okay.... I'm not gonna hurt you" I frowned gingerly reaching put towards him.
He flinched slightly as I grabbed his arm carefully.
"Are you okay?" I asked softly over the music.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" he muttered nodding his head slightly.
"Isaac... your covered in bruises" my frown deepend in realization.
I saw panic rise on his face.
"Y-yeah uh. I just fell down the stairs. That's all. I'm really sorry again"
I shook my head.
"Dont worry about it. I wont melt. Hey.... you wanna dance?" I offered.
His eyes widened and he blushed wildly.
"I just spilt punch all over you. You really dont wanna dance with me I'm a no-"
"Let's go" I laughed cutting him off and pulling him outside.
I could practically feel him shaking at my touch.
Turning around I smiled at him slightly before wrapping my arms around his neck and dance to the beat.
But he just stood there awkwardly.
"I can't dance" he admitted.
"Neither can I, but I do know how to sway to the beat" I teased slightly.
He blushed even more before nodding he went to wrap his arm around my waist but stopped.
"I-Is this okay?" He stammered.
I smiled slightly letting go of his neck and stepping closer in to his embrace and using my hands to push his arms to wrap around my waist before I wrapped my arms around his neck again.
He looked at me flustered but began dancing with me.
"So. Mr.Lahey what brings you to a Lydia Martin party?" I asked.
"You" he blurted.
This time I blushed slightly.
"I mean.. I- I just wanted to talk" he quickly tried to cover it up.
I laughed slightly.
"Well lucky for you I'm a good talker" I smirked.
This time he smiled.
"Ooh is that a smile I see. Be careful you smile too much your face might crack" i teased playfully.
He rolled his eyes and laughed slightly.
"Sorry most people dont talk to me. I'm the loser at school" he explained.
I frowned slightly.
"Well then your my loser. But I dont think your a loser Isaac. Your really cute" I smiled.
He blushed but smiled.
"Why couldn't you have been here last year when I made the mistake of trying to ask Lydia out?" He forced a laugh.
I shifted slightly.
"Yeah, Lydia has her moments... a lot. But shes decent when you get to know her" I tried.
"Decent?" He laughed.
I laughed with him and nodded.
"Decent"
"Scott are you okay?"
Turning my head slightly I saw Scott rushing off.
"Crap. I am so so sorry to leave you like this but I really have to go help my friend. But text me later okay? I'll make this up to you" I went to leave but stopped myself.
Turning around I saw he was looking down looking pretty dejected.
I sighed and quickly ran back to Issac pecked him on the cheek before rushing off after Scott leaving him incredibly flustered.
"Yo Scott you good?" Stiles exclaimed quickly following after Scott but he was too fast.
Before we could even try to catch him he was gone driving away leaving Allison behind.
I quickly rushed to Allison.
"Hey are you alright?" I asked.
"Allison"
We turned and I paused as I saw Derek Hale.
I tensed as he stared me down.
"I'm a friend of Scott's"
I went to deny it but he sent me an extremely dangerous look.
I gulped slightly and kept quite.
"He asked me to give you a ride home" Derek continued opening the door to his nice black car.
"Oh. Thanks" she muttered getting in.
As soon as she shut the door I looked at Derek wearily.
"What the hell are you trying to pull here? You know its the full moon, and you know Allison is the one thing that will set him off right away" I glared at him.
"That's the point. But I also need you" he grumbled grabbing my arm and tossing me in the passenger seat.
I tried to stay calm so Allison wouldnt freak out or realize something was wrong.