tour?

Asher's POV

After driving to my apartment me and Lauren laid on my couch watching a film as I knew she still felt bad about everything. She would run her hand over mine but not grab it as of she was having a battle, mentally if she could. I finally just did it back to her and she blushed before grabbing my hand.

I kissed her cheek and left to go get after probably 30 minutes of nothing but just our breathing. I left and got a water and drank some as I lent forward against the counter, thinking about everything. I wasn't mad at Lauren at all, I got over that quickly.

I just kept feeling bad for that she felt like she needed to be distant with me, or more so careful. I felt a warm pair of arms come are wrap around my waist, slipping into the pocket of my hoodie. "What's wrongs?"

"Literally nothing, everything is perfect" I put her hand over her's as I smiled down at my pocket. Every touch leaves me speechless, just because the way she way she acts makes me as nervous, like the first day.

"Well then are we okay?"

"Yes Lauren, we are more than okay. A argument won't ever makes us not okay." I turned and ran my hands up and down her arms. Lauren looked down at my hands and blushed.

"You know I convicted myself at one point that nobody would look at me, the way you look at me. And I know saying that makes me sound stupid but, I really didn't think anyone would look at me the way you do "

I smiled and placed my hands on her waist, "that's not stupid. I'm glad that I can be that person"

She moved her hand up to my face and brought me into a kiss. I spun us around and picked her up to place on the counter, she laughed and flipped her hair to the side before kissing me again.

I kept one hand onto of her thigh as I just didn't want to go to far and make her uncomfortable. She broke the passionate kiss, my pecking my lips and resting her forehead on mine.

"baby can you help us with a video?"

"My schedule is clear so yeah I can help you guys."

"Really? I wasn't expecting you to say yeah" she pulled back a little and I played with the ends of her hair. "Oh shut up you know if you asked I would do anything "

"Yeah I know that's why I asked" she laughed and I shook my head giggling with her.

"Way to play me Cimorelli" she threw her head back laughing as I chuckled at it myself. "But what are we going to do?"

"We have this spoken word and we just want to put a video behind it. And Dani and Lisa wanted me to ask you if you would film it because they are you biggest fans, behind me"

I laughed lightly at her cheesiness but still I helped her off of the counter and into my room where I kept my cameras to help film their videos. It's been a recurring thing for me to help them with their cover and take pictures for them that I have everything a drawer for it.

"Babe why won't you just be our cameraman! You've filmed most of our stuff recently and you have a drawer for everything"

"I don't mix business with relationships babygirl, and what are we in?"

"That's not a good enough reason for your very hardheaded girlfriend who knows your talent. I'm going to get you to be our cameraman one day I swear." She complained as she flopped on my bed and grabbed the hoodie I was wearing before,and snuggled into it.

I kept putting things in my backpack until it was full and zipped it up. I threw it to Lauren and she just let it hit her as she cuddled up with my hoodie. "When we go back on tour I'm taken your whole wardrobe, it reminds me of you."