windows

Letting Lauren drive was nerve racking at first but honestly she is a good driver, but that's my truck you know. She drives like me with her left leg on her chair instead of the floorboard, which I honestly think make her look badass. I would let her drive my truck again, and that's saying something because I never let anyone touch my car keys at all.

She drove to her house and stopped a little farther down the street, not right in front of her house, but not getting out of her seat. I looked at her as she turn the car off but left the keys in the ignition. "Tonight was serious amazing."

She started messing around with my cuffs on my hoodie, making me smile and looked down at her hand. "I wouldn't have wanted to spent with anyone else"

"Oh really! What about Beyonce?"

"Nope, I got my favorite celebrity right here" I lent over the armrest and put my other hand under her chin, bringing her close. I kissed her lips lightly and smiled as she brought her hand into my hair behind my ear. She pulled away first but pecked my lips a few times after before pulling fully away, making me crave more.

I placed my hand on her uncovered knee and smiled at her. To say she gave me happiness would be a understatement, she gave me a list of this that I hope I did or one day would be able to give her. She's literally everything anyone could ever ask for, it still blows my mind that she could want me.

"That was very smart"

"Smooth like butter"

"That accent is very attractive babe" After the many times shes blushed and the small comments about it I knew she found it attractive. So I've used it to my advantage for the first time with her. I ran my thumb against back and forth on her knee, seeing goosebumps starting to form. I bit my lip as she complete turned off the car and got out, walking around to the passenger door and opening it.

"You getting out?" I smirked  as I turned to look at her. She grabbed my hand while groaning and pulling me out of my car, my vans hitting the sidewalk. I closed the door as I followed the girl in front of me, as she kept pulling my arm to make me walk faster.

She opened the door and pulled me in quickly as I heard the rest of the girls talking to each other. Lauren grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs, making sure not to be loud. She pushed me around a corner and kept her hand on my my stomach as she looked down the stairs. "Damn you trying to hide me or something?" I joke in a whisper with her as she gave me a unimpressed look.

Lauren pulled me down the hallway using the front of my hoodie until she opened a door and basically pushed us into what I was guessing was her room. "If you we're caught in this house right, this late. Christina would probably kill you." Lauren said as she locked her door. I looked around at her room, to the albums, books, quotes, and music the room was hers.

I looked down at her and smirked "your not wrong, but it would be completely worth it" Her normally tan cheeks light up bright red as she hit my shoulder. She walked over to her made bed and dramatically fell on top of it. I giggled to myself and walked to the other side as I laid on stomach, smiling at her and placing my hand on her love handle underneath my jacket.

She rolled over and grabbed her computer, flipping open the screen as YouTube is the opened tap. I flipped over and moved closer to Lauren like we were at our date. She played YouTube videos and we watched about
2 hours worth, laughing, cringing because about 45 minutes in I convinced her to watch some of her own videos.

"Oh my gosh Asher, can we please turn it off" she whispered as I giggled and tried to keep myself from fully dying of laughter. She had taken off my letterman she was wearing and thrown it somewhere near her desk, as her blue light was the light source in the room.